Highest Possible Yield From Harvest

Well for you personally I’d guess a lot comes out of your ears owing to your passion for side lighting.

5 Likes

I actually have a pack of everyday Haze from @lefthandseeds!!! So maybe it’s time to crack them instead of auction them off

2 Likes

I would like to state I’m not bashing foshe. They just happened into my feed, and many of my friends run them, I believe it’s the math that bothers me lol

1 Like

My position is grow them. I really enjoyed the grow and the smoke/scent is amazing.

They stretch 4x :+1:

1 Like

It’s a lovely piece of engineering I admit. Like most things aimed at industrial funding levels the feature set is exaggerated with mysticism and controlled accessibility through the Mandarins. So more power to the marketers I guess. :joy:

1 Like

Guys 160gr for a 30cmx30cm is real i gro in 7x7x18cm high pots each 10grams dry that is 63 grams wet
Plants direct 12/12 from clone or seed under led

8 Likes

9 Likes

Only problem on a 1m2 you have to plant in sets
I do 30-40 plants every 2 weeks (10 week strains) and a 300w diy led for 1meter sq

1 Like

That’s awesome. What kind of pots are those?

So 150 to 170 plants on a 1m2
With a 300w light and harvest every 2 weeks 30plants@+/_10gr
In a year i harvest 26x

4 Likes

Deep palm pots less than 0.5 liter
And ebb and flow
Medium is my own mapito mix after a grow ,wash,rinse,spindry and re use

4 Likes

Nice. Definitely looks like a good way to get the most out of your space.

2 Likes

And most production also!

2 Likes

I use 7x7x18 cm

1 Like

Here are some sativa/haze pictures all the same clone the shorter one was with the lights closer on the plants the taller with the light further away
I use bridgelux gen2 3000k by using a blue spectrum the first 3 weeks you will keep them shorter more compact
So i have a 15 strip 300w diy light from tose 15 strips there are 3 of a 5000k spectrum

Summary

[quote=“tamimes, post:55, topic:88149, full:true”]
I use 7x7x18 cm
[/quote

@Mr.Sparkle also growing small he also reach those numbers sqft

My plant limit is 4 :joy:

2 Likes

It’s obvious these guys have invented heavy light. More ‘mo’, don’t ya kno’

2 Likes

This has me thinking of Brass Eye Heavy Electricity. Apparently it crushes Sri Lankan cattle like invisible lead soup.