I BLEW IT, labeling SativaKids Thai

Greetings All, and I am happy to say that I am eating the Humble Pie today.
Damn Happy to do it to.

2022 saw me being gifted a small cache of @SativaKid seeds. And free-rein to share, trade and breed them with OG’rs.

On day 1, I mistakenly wrote down Red Thai, and have called it such since then.

In speaking with SativaKid this past week, he confirmed that The Thai seed is originally from the Wild Thai regular seeds of World of Seeds and SativaKid bred that strain extensively looking for winners. No Fems were involved.

The “RED” tag that messed me up, belongs with the GSC. This Girl Scout Cookie was discovered to have the Red pheno/gene, and a Male specimen was raised and Pollinated the Thai queen-mother, that SK had been nurturing.

I am so sorry to have shared some Mis-information, especially in this world of significant Nuances and special claims.

To those that are Growing some of SativaKids beautiful Thai plants, I’m sorry for the miscommunication!!!

As it happened:
Female Thai x Male Red GSC = Red Headed Hippie !

(Profanity) lol

Sorry Gang !

33 Likes

Things happen, good of you to correct the info bud. That’s the main thing. :v:

8 Likes

Your Welcome D

2 Likes

Um. @HumblePie420 is this okay with you?

10 Likes

We’ve all been there brothers.

8 Likes

Lol, sounds like an easy mistake to make.
Glad you’re attempting to rectify it.
Coming from someone who’s slightly OCD like myself… even the best note keeping can get messed up! Lol
:v::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Shit Disturber, I should have known
Touche @HeadyBearAdventures lol

6 Likes

Good to know, thanks … :sunglasses:

1 Like

Humbly my Friend

3 Likes

Guilty! :sweat_smile::poop:

2 Likes

Wait there’s pie?

I’m going to name my next creation Purple Monkey Dishwasher in honour of the broken telephone game we all play.

4 Likes

Respect @MissinBissin i was waiting for this :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

All the respect for you trying to right the wrong as it could happened to anyone at anytime :clap::+1::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1

@SativaKid has years worth of work involved here and is taking a break. I don’t want any skid-marks showing where I had the wheel

3 Likes

I hear you , much much respect :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

For a minute there I thought you were talking underwear?

3 Likes

Funny Guy, theres no mistaking either one, so choose your poison lol

1 Like

Stuff happens in the process of getting stonededer. I respect someone who admits their mistake, rather than just letting it ride. Nothing wrong with making mistake except not acknowledging it when you realize. Just shows you were working on something.

3 Likes

Good Afternoon on a Sunday

First two (2) OG’rs that reply get a Flip of ea. RED G.S.C. and Red-Headed Hippie.

Pictured below Red GSC; ~ 9.5 week flower

RED-HEADED HIPPIE ~ 9 week flower

Delicious almost Black Nuggets from the R-H Hippie. Thanks SativaKid

First come first served !

13 Likes

Dibs please I’d being eying that up since I’d seen the post the other day. Thanks

2 Likes