Hindu Kush auto

I can’t
Play guitar for shit lol,I have a shit load of them as well
Guitars don’t like me,my wife tells me that

1 Like

I have a couple of guitars myself an ibenez acusiatic elec. A electric double cuta way and my daughter has a nice gibson acustic electric I don’t play much anymore arthritis got into my hands and finger joints ok do try and keep up with her playing a few cords she is only 12 and writes some amazing lyrics and I try to put them to music for her she has been writing since she was like 5 or so and when you read the poetry/ lyrics you out wouldn’t believe that it came from a child do young

Peace and stay safe

Did the roady thing a few years ago when I was younger the last one I did Steve millers Box Set Your

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

I was a techno dj for 15 years lol traveled all over the world djing,it was good for a few years free flights hotels and money,after a while I got sick of traveling
Shitty airports shitty promoters,settled in San Francisco got married lol

I don’t even own a set of turntables anymore

1 Like

I like to mess around on the guitar when I have some down time ,but I really do play shitty
I can make a musical instruments and tune them and can’t plant a
Guitar,it’s very strange,I don’t even know why I picked up another guitar for lol

Looking at the headstock of that guitar… it’s not a Heritage, is it?

It’s a Rikter bloke is going to be here in an hour with it I’ll post
Some pics
Only cost
Me some bud,I’ll change the pickups

I hit a couple branches of the white widow with some cream pollen and lookie lookie

I shall call this creamy white lol I picked couple of seeds off but their not ready yet leaving the rest alone

7 Likes

Was checking my buds tonight since all the plants is almost
Ready… found this bud on the white widow
Glad I found this early mold,had to bin a blueberry plant last grow it got mold

3 Likes

Nice looking buds , good job

1 Like

Big fat bud white widow I’ve been thinking about this white widow plant,I’ve seen photo white widow plants and they were white,maybe auto white widow don’t grow like that,I’m going to try different genetics next time I grow this strain,I still have one seed left but my new grow has started already

5 Likes

The ilgm white widow auto I grew looked similar to the bud here .

1 Like

I want white widow that looks like this lolimage

6 Likes

you want a white hairy widow :rofl:

1 Like

That’s a good looking plant

1 Like

Hindu Kush

5 Likes

These are your crosses or you bought the beans? Looks really nice and clean :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I traded some seeds for the Hindu Kush ,there’s was no breeder pack just sharpie saying Hindu Kush lol

It was the only seed that opened out of 5 seeds,I should of cloned it,I can’t even remember who or what forum I got them from lol

2 Likes