HLVD virus rampant in CA farms

Maybe not :thinking:

Check it out my man @tamimes was saying that is exactly what he has been doing.
The virus has been a non issue for him.
It is all there for those who wish to read it.

@I.am.human Please stop into the thread above and give your 2 cents when you have the time, please and thank you.

4 Likes

This is the best thread going…unstoppable :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

So, viruses eh? The worst.

1 Like

Another add to ignore due to ignorance. It’s not what you think but the asinine and childish way you approach the subject and comment without a real point.

1 Like

I have seen farmers in southern France (Northern Catalunya) and in Catalunya apply these principles and they do confront a lot less problems, if any, with pests, fungus, and viruses.

1 Like

@Hemp All they need to do is diligently test the mother stalk to make sure they don’t have the viroid. But for some reason some companies just don’t care/don’t believe in it or it just costs to much🤷‍♂️

If everyone that sells seeds and clones would do proper testing this shit would not be this big of a problem. Unfortunately some growers/breeders don’t believe its actually real for some stupid reason. Until everyone gets on the same page it’s not going anywhere.

Best thing you can do is buy your seeds/clones from people who believe in testing the plants they have and any plants they bring in.
That’s what I do and it’s going good now after getting the viroid last year.
I won’t get clones from anyone who doesn’t root test for hlv.
I test all my mothers for hlv, seems like it should be mandatory for anyone who keeps mothers for cloning to test.

9 Likes

It’s on the east coast for sure. It might be better in Canada, but definitely east coast of USA has it

2 Likes

If you trade clones you’re putting yourself at risk no matter where you live. There’s also a vicious strain of PM hiding in some cuts going around the Michigan area this year

3 Likes

That’s it. I am never buying another clone every again. Say goodbye to this. I don’t pheno hunt. Fuck That!!!

If you look closely around the taint of this clone you can see the HPV.
Yes this is facetiousness.

8 Likes

Fucking plague bro we’re so screwed. Just hope someone can find a solution

I just today dropped tests in mail to send back to Tumi. 5 strains in my small mom box. 2more things I want but at least one will be tested before I get it and I still have 5 tests yet to use and send in. Then I seal the door on anything coming in.

3 Likes

The plant is very nice at least ^^
You’re talking about the hues i take for a sunset reflection ?

1 Like

Are you 100% sure of my friend? The tobacco virus I didn’t have too much of a problem with. Are you sure that’s what it is? Whatever you just called.It?

1 Like

I’m talking about the HPV growing cauliflower around her vagina. @Hemp

2 Likes

You get me every time. Lol

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This guy…
:rofl:

2 Likes

https://www.sfgate.com/cannabis/article/purple-colored-weed-save-california-cannabis-18175713.php

6 Likes

So if we have a contaminated plant then we can sterilizer it if it has HPLVD with H2O2 and that will kill the virus. Seems a logical deduction here

1 Like

Perhaps someone in say Michigan started this thread so they could sell more clones.

2 Likes