Tiny white bugs in soil?

Tiny little white bugs all over the soil after i watered. They seem to only come up after i water and go back down pretty quickly. Are these a pest or beneficial since im growing organic?
Really having a rough time with organic growing. Its like an art with a lot of science behind it lol. Im a stoner but i do have half a brain i would say so i am up for the challenge but i may bit off more than i can chew with 6 different strains. Between keeping soil ph perfect and the plants green im getting ready to pull my hair out. Oh and they have been in 1 gal fab pots for over a month so watering everyday.

Got a little off topic there but any advice on these bugs?

5 Likes

Spring tails? Gnat larvae?

1 Like

You don’t have to worry, I think they are springtails, try to water less … beer3|nullxnull

5c13682681d0c149e92bbaf782507abfb59baf33_2_690x455

11 Likes

Hope all is well @seeds2weeds

1 Like

They look like springtails.

If you are having trouble with your plants in organic soil, could be they need to be up potted. You mentioned your in 1 gal pots for over a month.
If you don’t want any trouble going organic try a much bigger pot. The bigger the pot in organic growing the easier it is to grow.
:v:

6 Likes

So thats what I usually do i start in a 3gal and transplant to 5gal before flower but this time i wanted to switch things up and become more efficient and run 1gals until plants were sexed. Its been over a month and plants are just finally starting to show sex. Some i think are herms. Instead of a hair or ball it looks like a new branch top is forming.

Having some deficiencies on a few plants. I did a soil test and the plants that i think are locked out are also completely depleted of nitrogen. (Well the one i tested is completly out so i assume the other is aswell. Shit i assume all of the plants are depleted even tho a recent ppm of one of the plants came out at over 1800. Idk what to think anymore lol)

I have two sticky glue fem freebies from in house than are both showing same exact signs.

I did a soil ph test on the sticky glue #1 and and it was alkaline. i assumed every plant would have same reading as that one. (Idk why i would think that) so i never tested the stick glue #2 or any of the others in the tent. Then i hit everything with 5.5ph water and the soil test came back acidic for stickt glue #1 which is what i was hoping for. Then today i soil ph test sticky glue #2 and the soil is very acidic like 4.5ph according to chart.

So now im feeding 6.5 ph to every plant again.
But i noticed these critters and now i have another thing to worry about. Well maybe not from what you guys say which is a relief. Gonna start watering every other day from now on.

Man i could go all night about this shit lol

2 Likes

Sorta kinda bruh. Its been a journey so far bro.

1 Like

Sticky glue #2 and sticky glue #1
Believed to be locked out. Working on keeping a balanced soil ph.
Also sticky glue #2 is complete depleted of N and K.

1 Like

It’s a worthy one :wink:

1 Like

Absolutely bro. As long as i dont have to buy from dispo ill be a happy man. It was a bitter sweet moment when i smoked my last nug of billys unicorn.

1 Like

Im stoned why not post up this cool bong while youre all here to look at

5 Likes

That’s how you gotta do it, dispo shit sucks bad. I’ll take my homegrown any day. Over anything. Easy. I’m stocked for a bit. I am also smoking a ton less. Money is tight af.

1 Like

That thing is really wicked man.

1 Like

Funds are not there at the moment for me either. I wish i was stocked lol im pinching at a half o that was supposed to last me 2 weeks i have like 2gs left after a week😂

1 Like

Shit, a day or so ago I smoked a 24 g cannagar. But other than that I’ve smoked a bowl or two here or there today. Dabbing once in a while. I put it out after 4 hours, lit it back up later went another 3 and half

1 Like

7 Likes

Wow okay im gettin jealous.

Cannagar is on my bucketlist for sure.
Always wish i could get my hands on one

1 Like

Hey its the og cannaversary 7 years OG!!! Smoke up! Celebrate this good time. I like the organic idea, but can you tell me what made you go that route? And does just dirt and water qualify as organic? Because a lot of the time I’ve just done that. Then the other half I use salt nutes.

1 Like

I just love the idea of natural and organic growing.

Usually im just using bottled organic nutes and organic soil but this time i got put on to SIPs and living soil so things are getting switched up a bit right now.

That bong could be pretty disturbing after smoking some paranoia weed.:rofl:

3 Likes