šŸ¤Æ Holy Carp! It's Pigeonman's 2023 OuTdOoRs ThReAd!

Thatā€™s not a bad price.

3 Likes

The pollen worked out well enough for 60x solid fem-seeds!

:v:

25 Likes

Ooo, perrrddy!

2 Likes

WOWā€¦

Someone send me some links plz
Nevermind, I donā€™t need it.

4 Likes

What a jokeā€¦most of them are in the $250-300 range.

3 Likes

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Aggree. Iā€™ll use an 18" box fan and a 5gal bucket šŸŖ£ :wink:

1 Like

:rofl:

I seriously thought about this until i decided if it goes wrong itā€™ll go spectacularly wrong!

Itā€™s been days and Iā€™m still in awe that it took an hour to trim what took me last year 4+ 2hr movies to get through by hand!!!

:exploding_head:

5 Likes

I found all kinds of wacked out prices on those. Funny thing is my amazon search only came up with 180-250. I had to ask someone to send me a link to the 60.00 one.

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CGJ22RBH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Pretty sure amazonā€™s algorithm is based on individual shopping practices. The more we spend the more they want.

3 Likes

Thanks for the link, it takes me to the Canadian site (cause thatā€™s where I am) and says itā€™s unavailable lol no worries :+1:

1 Like

I feel this. @CADMAN sadly we get the ā€œNorth of the Borderā€ taxingā€¦ @DougDawson knows this one well and complains with meā€¦

US list: $60 + free shipping
Can List: $230 + 39.99 shipping + tax and import fees + 1 pint of blood.

6 Likes

man that really sucks! :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t even find the 60.00 one after multiple searches on amazon and off. @Blackbeard had to send me a link to it. B.S. The cheapest I could find on my searches was 180.00. This really pisses me off. Iā€™m wondering how much I have over paid for mech while searching my logged in Amazon page. Muthafuckaā€™s :rage:

5 Likes

maybe by usinng a proxy server you have a chance to find the cheaper ones?

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to start playing around with this and see.

3 Likes

a proxy is the best way to get over this kind of crap!

3 Likes

When I just used a private window on Firefox and searched Amazon not signed in and private it came up first search using no dollar amount.

Moral of the story shop with a private window not signed in.

7 Likes

Yeah I agree Amazon can be shady at times. Sometimes the same item costs less or more depending when you put it in your cart. These trimmers all had a 5 dollar discount then only one had the discount. While I didnā€™t buy one I did somehow find the cheapest price on these. Picking the choice search words does help. Glad I was able to help you find a good price @ColeLennon
Let us know how you like it when you finally get it.

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to put it to work harvesting the gauntlet. We will see. :sunglasses:

5 Likes