šŸ¤Æ Holy Carp! It's Pigeonman's 2023 OuTdOoRs ThReAd!

loooks yummie! great work!

3 Likes

I want christmas-tree weed :christmas_tree:

Nice work!

4 Likes

Weird that the ground plant didnt outshine the pottedā€¦ Shows your dialed in with those bags dude. great work. I can smell the pine from here!
Hope the buzz keeps you smiling brotha! Great work as always.

3 Likes

Thanks @ShitSeeds I was weirded out too but meh. :rofl:

I just cleared out the nugs I left for bubble hash. Got a large freezer back packed in the freezer for the next weekend if i remember to get ice.

1 Like

OH WOW.

Walking withing 5 feet of the ā€œFlorida Ditch Weed: Pink Eye of the Tiger Cutā€ all you can smell is air thick with the scent of PINK COTTON CANDY!!!

:exploding_head:

11 Likes

Of course last night an hour before sundown I noted the start of PM on my Buddhas Caneā€¦ so i soaked it and the plants nearby with my ā€œFuck off PMā€ mix with enough time for the plants to dry out before darkā€¦ only to wake up with it raining this AM.

:sob: :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been waiting for it to rear its ugly head. The plants were hit with sulphur back in veg stage, then alternating between hypochlorous acid and ferminator regularly while I fought septoria. So far so good on the PM, but yes, its raining.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been plucking sinkers all month @CanuckistanPete but now Iā€™m gonna defoliate the fuck out of the Buddhas Cane to keep as little leaf surface area as possible.

3 Likes

I decided to just take them all down. One was finished. The others were so far away I wasnā€™t going to play their game for the next 6 weeks.

1 Like

Hey Pete, whatā€™s this? Brief search yielded brewer equipment, and pet hair removal did you mean furminator lol

I need to know what to do next year!

Same, God damp nothing was recoverable. I got like an oz off two plants, one 3 ft, one 5 ft. I need the six pā€™s

1 Like
4 Likes

Oh,itā€™s a wash, I thought it was some kind of anti fungal spray, thank you bud

1 Like

It would have been nice for them all to finish but they were so far away from the line that Iā€™m not gonna chase my tail for them.

It fights PM and septoria as well.

3 Likes

But this is your best bet IMO, once theyā€™re in bud.

3 Likes

As foliar? Sorry for bending your ear

Yes, completely organicā€¦itā€™s just water, uniodized salt and vinegar.

3 Likes

And just like that, you became next summers hero

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the hypochlorous acid I was talking about. The Ferminator is organic too, but the HA kills PM on contact.

1 Like

I like this information man, I appreciate it. Iā€™m a classically trained (antiquated) hps indoor dude, and Iā€™m happy og is here showing g me the LED ropes back in true fashion, without you guys Iā€™d have gone back to buying weed from the biggest bully in the Barrio, the same that used to imprison us all. Iā€™m not sad they went to rot, Iā€™ve been stoked to be able to do it outside for the first time in a place I can wake up with them in the morning

whipes tear lol

3 Likes