🤯 Holy Carp! It's Pigeonman's 2023 OuTdOoRs ThReAd!

Interested in your findings with the hypochlorous acid. I too have purchased the generator and have used it on my out door. Found 3 spots of botrytis after the last rain earlier this week. I have saturated the rot everyday since finding it. So far it hasn’t spread or increased in size since spraying/fogging. We have more rain coming Sunday and nighttime humidity has been over 80%. I wanted to cut it out the first time I seen it but in the name of research I am letting it go to see what happens. So if we get the rain Sunday I will inspect on Monday to see if it spread and at that point I will cut it out. But so far I have to say it hasn’t spread one bit and actually looks less infected.
Using a Petra tools mini fogger for spot treatment. Hypochlorous acid 300 ppm at 3.7 ph. So far so good with the rot. Curious to see what you find with the pm @Pigeonman.

4 Likes

Napalm death is old old stuff lol. I haven’t heard them in years. Break out old napalm, cannibal corpse, morbid angel ya! That is some cool shit you can do with film. The 100+ gb of memory though holy cow!

2 Likes

Thanks bud. It was one set, one camera and about 6min of footage to work with.

I went to skule to be a picture editor, excelled in it, said FUCK THIS when graduating and became a camera op / grip / electric so I can justify calling myself a DOP every now and then when appropriate.

I’ll edit for myself only as I’m not trapping my ass in a room crunching images for anyone else.

2 Likes

For film get it obviously not spelling “skule” :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Jk know it was on purpose. I get that if you are going to spend that much time on a project definitely want it to be your project. Seems very tedious and time consuming. If you love it no worries but not doing it for your own personal satisfaction seems like it could be taxing. DoP Director of Photography or Production? Guessing photography but production popped into my head first.

This mostly. But I was also a Producer that hated doing the work… but I learned how to do it so I can make movies for myself, and how to know how they think so I’d know when to back off on a request or how to ask to get my way if appropriate :rofl:

Turns out all those skills ended up I’m a solid administrator when I give a fuck. Like my garden.

3 Likes

I just bought a Fogmaster Jr! Now only gotta wait for it to arrive.

:rofl:

7 Likes

Napalm Death that brings back the 90ś :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: of course in a good way!!!

1 Like

:heart:

6 Likes

:camera_flash:

Florida Ditch Weed: Pink-Eye of the Tiger Cut:

Florida Ditch Weed: Green Pheno:

This branch is so heavy I said “fuck it” and just let it grow like a dong flopping in the breeze. :rofl:

Queen Mother Sativa:

Buddhas Cane S1:

UK Cheese:

:v: :grin: :+1:

25 Likes

And there are the night time pictures as promised! Very nice!

20230724_184652
Ahh it’s so hard to use gifs now. It’s such shit quality you have to bring it down to. :wink:

4 Likes

They’re really cooking along now!

I’ve never thought it would be a great idea to take flash pics of a photoperiodic plant at night. I mean, I love the pics, they’re badass. No risk just be quick?

Majestic Florida Ditch Weeds :+1::+1::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Man if photo periods were that sensitive to light. I feel like everyone’s plants would stress out because of lightning. :wink:@FieldEffect

5 Likes

FUCK YES!!! I’M FEELING BLESSED BY THIS FORECAST FOR THE WEEK!

@NorthNorthNugs we got it easy for the next 7 days unless surprise fuckery!

:blush:

14 Likes

Ha!! I know right!! Happy (almost) harvest to us! I hope it continues.

2 Likes

And down comes the Florida Ditch Weed: Pink Eye of the Tiger Cut!

In the bin.

Plant left with main cola still attached for hand-trimming and larf for hash and to see how far this plant can go.

Main cola hanging to be hand-trimmed:

After trimming:

Washed and hanging to drip-dry overnight before going into the drying 2x2.

I had to bend this to wash it as it was too big for a 5 gallon bucket but I’m also to stubborn to cut it in 1/2! :rofl:

I also cut off another round of small bits in hopes of cloning and are soaking 12x rockwool cubes with Clonex solution with my :crossed_fingers:

… fuck all i need is 1 cut to root and I got this! :man_facepalming:

Have as good of a Monday as a Monday will let you!

:metal: :grin: :+1:

23 Likes

I finally got my shit together and took that Deathfan video!

26 Likes

narf out of likes :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s been VERY WINDY here the last 48hrs and last night coming home from work I found a plant acting “drunk”.

:camera: (UK Cheese)

:camera_flash: (UK Cheese)

:man_facepalming:

So i staked the fuck out of the cage holding everything together.

The ground is so dry that I can’t get these metal stakes down deep without damaging them so I just went with increased numbers…

:crossed_fingers:

Also check out the Buddhas Cane S1 @ShitSeeds !

I’ve been fogging the plants down every 4-5 days with H0Cl and there’s been no fuckery to be seen!

Cheers folks!

:v:

25 Likes

Damn drunk plants are an epidemic lately lol
Great work as always brotha! :clap:

4 Likes

lookin very good in your neighborhood. nice work. that ditch weed colas woot woot!

2 Likes