🤯 Holy Carp! It's Pigeonman's 2023 OuTdOoRs ThReAd!

Nice Pige…Spidey did a great job on that BC.

I can’t believe Hypochlorous Acid isn’t in EVERY outdoor growers repertoire…it’s a complete no brainer.

5 Likes

What’s the advantage to fogging rather than my conventional sprayer?

I’m recently on the HOCl train…

Looking great, drunk plants or not :rofl::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Not being aware of it, is my reason :rofl:

Thanks to you folks, I can now look into it :+1:

2 Likes

Just catching up.
Go home UK Cheese, you’re drunk!
:rofl:

2 Likes

Less solution used and better coverage. I can increade or decrease the droplet size to accomodate this. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

That, and it’s a TOOL that I can BUY. I think I really should procure a death fan as well.

SOLD to this guy right here :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

It took me about an hour to do my plants with the pump sprayer, both sides of the leaves. It’s 10 mins with the fogger, and less solution used.

6 Likes

@FieldEffect I also use the fogger now in the house.

Quick way to sterilize my tents in-between grows, and the musty storage space ain’t musty anymore! :wink:

3 Likes

Hi, just saw your post, and I’m always dealing with PM and insects at harvest. …Have you actually tried the Electrolyzed Water System, Generate Disinfectant (hypochlorous acid HOCl) system? …you spray on plants? …wouldn’t that impact taste & aroma?

Also, what can I spray, Pre-Flower, so that insects stay away? (and other nasties)?

1 Like

Outdoors is getting sprayed with H0Cl every 3-4 days so far. The fogger is now my favourite purchase for 2023 and I got many cool things already this year including the Deathfan.

Florida Ditch Weed: Green Pheno: (8ft tall, Stacked to hell and coming down tomorrow.)

Queen Mother Sativa: (10ft tall, doesn’t give a fuck.)

Buddhas Cane S1: (Still spots with PM every week, but the H0Cl is keeping everything in check)

UK Cheese: (slightly less drunk)

Have a great night folks now I’m off to look after my indoors :rofl:

:v:

26 Likes

Bud city by the looks of your pictures. Better limber up your hand and oil your scissors.

4 Likes

*Holds up sign, “Will trim for bud.” * :smile:

5 Likes

This is why I bought the Deathfan @ShiskaberrySavior and @Habitt !

5 Likes

Are you sure they are drunk?
Looks like they are getting high of their own supply LoL :joy:

4 Likes

Down comes the Florida Ditch Weed: Green Pheno

The top on this is hilariously big to the point of crawling in and out of the bin! :rofl:

Deathfan treatment done,

Washed and hanging to drip dry before going into the drying 2x2. (I’m lucking the fuck out with the drying space timing versus harvest timing!)

Here’s that top cola. (loofa for scale?..) :rofl:

On another note I celebrated by sitting down from trim jail at 4pm and got these from the drop happening right now @Great_lakes_Genetics :

I “have a problem”…

:rofl:

Cheers folks and thanks for checking in!

:v: :grin: :+1:

23 Likes

That Florida ditch weed green pheno did you remove bigger leaves to finish or did it just grow looking all trimmed like that?

2 Likes

Gratefully this! I did pluck as we grow but not anywhere like what the Buddhas Cane S1 demands.

2 Likes

And in the drying tent for a few days this all goes :smiley:

There’s still a bunch of small buds and larf on the 2x florida ditch weeds in the yard. I had to cut/freezer the Texada Timewarp larf when cropped as it was getting cooked with bud rot but the FDW doesn’t seem to give a fuck so it’s “stored” on the plant until I get enough freezer space to then cut and freeze all them lil’nuggies for the hashwashing machine!

I’m making more jam today and tomorrow as a result of needing freezer space. Today’s jam shall be a Raspberry, Blackberry & Red Currant medley!

:drooling_face:

21 Likes

download

That looks DEE-licious

5 Likes

Guess that its sponge baths for the next couple weeks! :yum:

2 Likes