🤯 Holy Carp! It's Pigeonman's 2023 OuTdOoRs ThReAd!

Those aren’t the same as mine…mine has 3 screws and the blades are on an angle. Check yours

3 Likes

Yeah those look very familiar. I was more doing a stoned rabbit hole search to see if I could find anything and then sort out the specifics later. :ok_hand:

So far I’ve just wiped everything down with 99% iso in between each plant and no issues so far. I assume it’ll take a decent while for the blades to dull out so long as I make sure there’s no major dry matter in the colas to chop through.

Just more incentive to pick off any tough looking dry bits (if any) before getting on with it.

4 Likes

Ya, I was wiping them off after each use too, but today I also had to stack a bush cord of firewood so I slacked off on the cleaning. Olfa definitely makes a better quality blade, so I’m hoping I can make it work.

2 Likes

Fuck I ordered the one with shitty grates. Still hasn’t shown up. I don’t think it would of even worked on this Purple Queen. Most fucked up plant I’ve ever trimmed.

4 Likes

Keep them clean and they will stay sharp longer.
Sharpening isn’t too difficult, you just need a fixture and a stone.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Can you cancel it and order the other? Amazons pretty good that way.

2 Likes

With this looking like what my week is gonna be like outside…

…Thanks for all the :fish: Buddhas Cane S1, but you come down today!

:camera:

:camera_flash:

Cut from the plant:

All trimmed up:

Big fuckers on the right, “smalls” on the left:

And hung to drip dry after washing:

:camera_flash:

Hehehehhee…

Thankfully the 2x2 drying tent is all empty… because I made a pillow with the Florida Ditch Weed: Green Pheno to have a pillow fight with Mrs. Pigeon:

The bag appeal of this plant is non-existant but that means nothing regarding smoke appeal. :+1:

It’s still very pretty up close:

I also got stabbed on Friday, twice! They got money from me on top of the double poking…

… however it was consensual! :rofl:

I’ve been wanting a set of upper lobe piercings for a while so I can make and wear earrings using all the gemstones I have around :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :gem: :v:

Have a great night folks and as always thanks for stopping on by and dropping a like on my ramblings!

:heart:

18 Likes

Nice bling bling @Pigeonman, that ditch weed looks ok, bet it is some fire thou. Nice haul from the buddahs cane, great job on her

4 Likes

I will see when it arrives… I’m sure I can…

3 Likes

Everyone I see on Amazon has the same shitty grate. Where did you find that one?

1 Like

I got it on Amazon lol. I see most are the crappy design. This one isn’t…

https://www.amazon.com/Automatic-Trimmer-Electric-Trimming-Machine/dp/B0CFB75QNX/ref=sr_1_8?crid=21Y4NHEMH5TE1&keywords=18"+bud+trimmer&qid=1696885063&sprefix=18+bud+trimmer%2Caps%2C159&sr=8-8

3 Likes

That’s pretty nice. Is it effective?

I will save it and see if the price drops during winter time. Its 140.00 more.

2 Likes

It works well. It’s no hand trim, but about 10X faster.

3 Likes

The price on them really seems to fluctuate.

3 Likes

I would say :rofl: 965.00 I paid 60.00
https://www.amazon.com/Table-Trimmer-Hydroponic-3-Speed-Blades/dp/B0CJ2P4FPD/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1SDQMC7VF03DS&keywords=18+inch+table+top+trim+leaf+bud+trimmer&qid=1696885392&sprefix=table+top+leaf+trimmer%2Caps%2C166&sr=8-4&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.2b70bf2b-6730-4ccf-ab97-eb60747b8daf

1 Like

I like how they threw in the word “hydroponic”. Lol

3 Likes

It was $199 when I copied the link…no shit. I’m in Canada, so I even went on the US Amazon.

1 Like

60.00 said the same thing. You have to really do your homework. Especially on Amazon. Overcharge mania.

1 Like

Amazon will rip you off on everything. I always google shit after looking it up on Amazon. Walmart.com can beat them a lot of times. Walmart third party sellers will rip you off also. Big time. Billions being over paid by one clickers that hit buy.

5 Likes