šŸ¤Æ Holy Carp! It's Pigeonman's 2023 OuTdOoRs ThReAd!

Our local Walmart still does the COVID parking lot delivery as well so you donā€™t have to go into the storeā€¦ :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

th-987787906

:rofl: fantastic yard, man :clap:

4 Likes

I signed up with the walmart+ 98.00 a year 2 yrs ago. They do 90% of my grocery shopping for me and deliver it. Beats going to the store.

4 Likes

My wife loves Walmartā€¦me, I canā€™t stand it.

2 Likes

Walmart has some great reddit thread though lol. Between what people wear in public, treat kids, overall gross and stupid things they do while at the store.

Entertaining, sure.

I just hate when they put one in a smaller city/town and you watch the butcher shop, pharmacy, mens and womens clothing stores, tackle shops, etc etc etc all close up. Then those poor bastards have to go work at Walmart for minimum wage, while the billionaire Waltons get fatter and fatter.
Theyā€™re one of the drivers of getting rid of the middle class.

6 Likes

Outta likes.

Fucking right!

3 Likes

I always wonder when someone says this if they are really out.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure which I hate more, Walmart or Whole Foods.

1 Like

I guess thatā€™s what I get for liking your post! HA!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been in Walmart a few times, but prefer to give my money to the little guy.

Never set foot in Whole Foods.

2 Likes

Yeah, thankfully we donā€™t have to support the Walton family and choose not to support WF. I donā€™t believe Iā€™ve ever stepped foot in either.

This happened in my town. Walmart pushed out small business. I donā€™t shop Walmart.

3 Likes

Hardly unique, much less unusual. Fuck Walmart. They are a cancer. #FuckCancer.

2 Likes

At first Walmart was a reasonable store. American owned took care of employees got stock options, pension, insurance, paid time off, matching 401k $1-$1 then they sold out to China and turned in to the slave driven trash selling stores they have become. Every Walmart in the south west usa have a roof that leaks like a sieve. Since there isnā€™t much rain there is never enough to make a difference but when it pours all the Walmarts have 5 gal buckets scattered around store catching water drips. 30-50 per store when raining. That seems like lawsuits just waiting to happen.

1 Like

Speaking of Walmart lol just showed and they have them lined up to get vax.lol

Still push it push it!

4 Likes

I LOVE HOW THEREā€™S A CONVO ABOUT ā€œFUCK WALMARTā€ ON MY THREAD!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

My gran just died so i red this sitting with her body. She would have bee 102 TOMORROW!

NOT SAD. She had a great life!

My sis thoughā€¦ sheā€™s fucked and im here fpr her as our folks dont even know as they are unreachable at sea on a cruiseā€¦

13 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to hear that bud. Stay strong for your sis, and remember the good times. :pensive:ā€¦

3 Likes

Thank you for your generosity. I kind of feel responsible and did not ask about basically flaming Walmart on your thread. In my stonedness, it could easily have gone sideways, so again, thank you for your generosity.

1. Iā€™m sure it was quite a ride!

Itā€™s terrible that itā€™s so stressful for your sister. Iā€™m feeling bad for her. That said, she is lucky to have a support system that includes you.

5 Likes

Thanks folks. My gran and my sis were suuuuuuper close. Im grateful to be here with/for her.

8 Likes