šŸ¤Æ Holy Carp! It's Pigeonman's 2023 OuTdOoRs ThReAd!

That backyard is amazing, all kinds of goodies back there. That is alot of mixing for sure. Did you add any lime to your mix? Good luck with your grow, I am sure it will be amazing

5 Likes

Yes! Dolomictic lime. Just a splash.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

13 Likes

loved that write up and pics to follow with. nice little mom jab too i giggled. smart to set up the tent outside prob took 20 minutes but most would have been to lazy and paid for it half way thru the soil mixing lol.

3 Likes

Iā€™m happy someone noticed! :rofl:

You can grow a kid out of the 90ā€™s but you canā€™t grow the 90ā€™s out of the now ā€œadultā€.

:rofl:

8 Likes

im immature at heart so u know i enjoy it lol

5 Likes

What an amazing paradise in the T -dot! Did you end up getting the castings at that place on Birchmount?

I didnā€™t even know this was a thing!? Colour me intrigued AF! Please teach me sensei :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Since I got a decarbing machine and use it to activate the flower, then I powder it in a spice grinder and then pack it into pills I figure I might as well do this with the leafy greens I never eat properly when they are fresh. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Thatā€™s an interesting idea! Juicing can sometimes be a lot of work.

Also great garden! :100: :seedling: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Beautiful just amazing!!! I wish I could grow in dirt/ground outsideā€¦ legallyā€¦:shushing_face: and do the the wonders of ā€œpoofā€ dirt with itā€™s talcum like consistency packs into calechia Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s right spell check šŸ¤·

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Very interesting, Iā€™m the same with veggies and fruits anymore so I buy these expensive veggie drinks that give your daily intake but itā€™s like 7$ a litre now and I drink one a day. Plus I already take vitamins in the am. Thanks for the killer idea bro :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Sea moss if you can stomach it :wink: .

I also make vitamins (When Iā€™m not lazy) with natural herbs, bladderwrack, stinging nettles, nopal cactus, etc.) Kind of all things you could use as organic growing inputs as well. :pray:

ā€¦ in a perfect world I could say I grew all those herbs, but yeah not at this time lol.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome, never really thought of making myself, but at the price point it would definitely help. I may have to do a real deep dive here, I may be coming at you with some questions @DannyTerpintine , also itā€™s nice to see you back posting regularly again bro, it truly is :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Iā€™m gonna check out sea moss too, but if itā€™s that gross idk, Iā€™m kind of a wuss with those things lol

You could also buy a fancy blender for $100 and make your own. At $7 a day youā€™d break even pretty fast.

I like:
Oat milk
Frozen mango
Banana
Protein powder
Hemp seed

:+1:

6 Likes

The gel tastes better than the powder. The gel supposedly shouldnā€™t have a taste. The powder the first time trying it I thought I was drinking chlorine pool water :rofl: . But now I drink it and itā€™s no different than water for me.

good stuff @Foreigner I do the same, cheap frozen fruit bags, pea protein powder, cocoa powder, almond milk. (And occasionally some flax seed, chia seed, juiced hemp leaves) :stuck_out_tongue:

p.s. Sorry @Pigeonman I think your thread has now become the healthy eating thread :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Band name? :grin:

I wonder what the availability of which stuff is in those capsules, I imagine the insoluble fiber gets concentrated :+1: very cool

1 Like

I actually have a juicer. A real good omega, and juiced for years but after 2 years of juicing I made myself hypoglycaemic and it really fā€™d me up, took a year to fix it and I was messed up for that year, so Iā€™m hella skeptical about anything like that but smoothies I can do ! Mmmm

4 Likes

When Mrs Foreigner makes them theyā€™re far more complex. Spinach, cacao, flax, etc.

Theyā€™re good too but I prefer my simple ones.

4 Likes