🤯 Holy Carp! It's Pigeonman's 2023 OuTdOoRs ThReAd!

Beautiful I miss living by the lakes grew up on lake Michigan and what can grow a d the availability of things like good dirt aren’t hard to come by. Living in middle of desert no pretty green and flowers. For the rest of the year now.

4 Likes

The desert is lovely but perhaps not conducive to lush greenery.

4 Likes

LOL!!! I posted in the wrong thread so here we actual go with the update! :rofl:

All the plants are bolting… except the Manitoba Poisons because they’re instead doing their best to reveg like fucking hooligans. :man_shrugging:

Florida Ditch Weed 1:

Texada Timewarp 1: (:3rd_place_medal:)

Manitoba Poison 1:

Buddha’s Cane S1:

Queen Mother Sativa: (:1st_place_medal: & so far the :star: of the show!)

Florida Ditch Weed 2:

Manitoba Poison 2:

Texada Timewarp 2:

UK Cheese: (:2nd_place_medal:)

and for fun a ladybird bum! :rofl:

:v:

28 Likes

Fresh outta likes bro. Looking great back there!
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Looking great! That Manitoba poison gets me EVERYTIME! I double/triple/quadruple take then realize it’s a revegging dual cane looking thing with nugs still (wouldn’t that be cool if it was buddhas cane lol)

2 Likes

Holy fark this Queen Mother is something else!!!

:exploding_head:

33 Likes

Does she have a smell yet?

2 Likes

Will update when home in an hr!

2 Likes

Got those dialed in tight as f. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

She looking happy af! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

CITRUS AND PINE!!!

That’s what she smells like so far with a stem rub near the top. I just did my walk around after 2 days of rain and HOT DAMN the FLORIDA DITCH WEED that’s in ground may need to get topped…

…cause I was warned it can get up to 18ft tall if allowed and I seriously don’t think my buddy was fucking with me after the growth spurt I’m seeing… :open_mouth: :exploding_head:

15 Likes

I mean, you COULD if you wanted too. As an experiment of course. You ever growem THAT big?

4 Likes

No. And based on stress levels I’ll prob take the advice from the guy that’s been running these plants for 10 years and top it at 12ft if it gets there :rofl:

5 Likes

I kind of want to. Just once, I know the hell I would go through but just to say “I grew that!” Plus all the pics everyone will drool over and the 30+lbs of buddage I can share with literally everyone. :joy:

5 Likes

Better get yourself a good ladder!
I’d hate to be standing at the top rungs of an eight foot a-frame to do the deed, lol.

No, I’m not afraid of heights. I’m afraid of ladders.
:joy:

4 Likes

I feel this. But my fear isn’t either of those…
…It’s the sudden stop at the end of the ride.

3 Likes

The missus took some shots of the garden yesterday for us to enjoy!

28 Likes

Curious if you or any other outside grower know what is causing spotting on my leaves?

Thanks

7 Likes

@420noob calckum def? :thinking:

Looks like stink bug attack. I usually just keep any eye to see how bad they are, if it isn’t infested they usually don’t do too much damage. If it gets worse I used to use garden sulphur mixed with corn starch and dust under the leaves so the rain doesn’t wash it off.

7 Likes