Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Exactly - I’m not sure either, and what I’m doing is not broken so I’m not messing with it LOL. Thx!

6 Likes

Maybe try to find a very runty male from TF, cross it to TK and doing a F2 open pollination with some selection(try sprouting 100seeds with 12/12 from start, cull everything you don’t like). This could help you find a strong male to your TK in the F2s since lots of the traits you like would have a larger contrast.

Trying to give you some new ideas :sweat_smile:

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

As a former hempster, you would be defeating the point, which is to draw O2 down through the top and exit the stale water and air out of the hole. Hempies are easy enough as they are :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Your seeds haven’t showed up yet? Should be any day now .

5 Likes

No still no gold triangle yet. Also still waiting on the A5Thai x SSH cross from @DougDawson. Sometimes customs is fast and sometimes they take forever :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

customs and seeds is something that gets me nervous but alot of interesting strains are all overseas or outside of country

3 Likes

to answer this question perlite alone wicks very well i used it in an auto sub irigation setup in the past it would wick evenly too

3 Likes

Triangle Kush(left) vs TriForce #1(right)

Been staring at pics for the last half hour or so trying to find good comparison shots and… the more I look at them the more I wanna just toss the TriForce and run a whole table of the TK :sweat_smile:
Anyways…
This is the plan right here for the Fem TK ~BX1’s. This is kind of a weird “backcross” as the TK is the mom of the TriForce and this plan will have the TK be the new “male” instead. So TK coming in on both sides :wink: TK has a better bracht to leaf ratio and is more potent but not as frosty as the TF1. TF1 is improved vigor, better/stronger branching, more frost, and two weeks quicker to finish. If this cross doesn’t produce 100% TK look-alike’s then I got nothing :sweat_smile:

43 Likes

That’s my plan!! When I get her, let her grow big enough for cuts. Pray that I can catch lightning in a bottle and get 6 to root. Transplant into Octo’s and hopefully enjoy an entire tent of TK!!

12 Likes

Really? That TriForce looks like a “bulkier” TK to me, but maybe it’s just the angle of the shots haha.

9 Likes

It depends where you are but for many of us shipping seeds is no big deal.

1 Like

i had shipment from sannies seized at customs and was warned that permit was needed for importation

5 Likes

Gimme your address in a DM and I’ll send you something I bet it gets through.

5 Likes

A bit yeah, she’s gonna out yield the TK by a long shot, but shes overall just not quite as
adventure-time
She’s still my favorite of the pack I ran tho and she has, imo, the best aspects of the TK in her minus the forehead sweating potency. Damn close tho. And I could use less leaves… but other than that :sweat_smile:

17 Likes

Now why did you go and say that?! lol joking, cuz. BUT… lol now ya got me wanting to try the straight TK! lol Feel up to another trade? :wink: :crazy_face: :+1:

8 Likes

I can’t guarantee anything, she’s such a pain to keep around. Still tho, there’s different aspects in each TriForce girl. The forehead sweating is in there. Look for the TK leaners and you won’t be disappointed😉

13 Likes

If we’re talking triangle kush I have F3s

5 Likes

Maybe a pipe dream, but have you considered trying to graft the TK onto another plant? How does she heal, say if a branch broke? Maybe the TriForce would be a good candidate?

6 Likes

This sounds like a good idea!

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

dude i like that idea then you can do a 20 seed hunt and find that triforce kush that is closest to tk as possible. got me exited to see what you come up with

4 Likes