Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Phew. Scared me for a second there. I both trust and do not trust the post office.

Also, I may have mentioned, someone is running the Haffas and have reports of some late nanners. Just in the interests of full disclosure.

5 Likes

Nice man! Looks healthy AF. What kind of lights are you running @VAkish ?

7 Likes

I was gonna say the same thing. I had to stop myself from accusing holy of running those pics through some sort of “camera photo-enhancing software technology” thing haha!

Those plants are definitely looking very tasty, though, @HolyAngel.

10 Likes

Thanks! @Gonzo
I run 2 Grow Light Science Grow 300’s in my flower room

5 Likes

Thank You for that status update, wow you are a wizard.
Glad to hear your gaze has shifted a bit and as always, Happy Hunting

3 Likes

@HolyAngel , I found when they were younger the leaves were wider and the male also had wider leaves. I’m sure when you initiate flowering you’ll get much thinner examples as I did. Looking good buddy!

5 Likes

Changed some things up for this pic

No, you can’t actually see that other TriForce#4 in the far corner there. TK is covering her up. I chopped the SSDD F2 #1 at 56 days yesterday. Maybe 5% ambers at most and still some clear but it’s where I like to take her at for functionality. I think I’m going to let the #2 go to 70 days before chopping to have something for nighttime specific. Here’s some hanging shots as I didn’t take any extra’s before chopping.

SSDD F2 #1 - Day 56

Needless to say, she’s yielded nicely this run :heart_eyes:

In other news, apparently 640watts might be a bit much…
I have bleached at least two bracht’s from the intensity.
TriForce #1 - Clone 2 at day 28

Tossed both the maple leaf mazar girls due to nanners(#2) and balls(#3).
#3 is gone for good
Guessing if it’s not natural, it might’ve been from all the leaf tugging and pulling and breaking off stuff I did during the week 2 defoliation, but that’s about all I got for stressors :thinking: The TK didn’t even put out a single nanner this time and she put out one on the first run. Both SSDD girls clean. Both TriForce clean. Maybe the MLM’s just hate the flood and drain setup, idk :man_shrugging: Wouldn’t be the first time so I’m not exactly worried about it nor mad or anything. It just is what it is. People wanna breed with herms and this is what happens. #2 gets one more go and if it happens again she’s gone. The nanners weren’t even in the ‘normal’ spots, they were coming in like they do on the GG4RIL, all over the place. Tops and middles, inside the flowers. None at the first nodes, none at the lowers. All middle/top of the plant.

Anyways, Neville’s Haze x C5Mango F2’s are coming right along here, which is good because my NorthStar #4 mom just freakin died. Excessive cut back or something. I took clones and the clones look good but if they don’t root she’s gone :cry: Should be fine tho :crossed_fingers: Here’s the goodies

You can see the dying NorthStar #4 girl on the left there. Anyways, just lookin at leaf morphology, I see two definite A5 leaners(top left and top right corners), and two that I think are the C5 leaners(bottom left and top middle). I’m unsure on the two thinner leaf girls at the bottom middle and right but they’re noticeably shorter with thinner blades than the other 4. Something with that bottom middle one really has my eye here.

35 Likes

Ooooohhhhh!!! Haha. Wha’d you do there? Get some kind of fisheye lens or something? Looks cool.

Probably. Although I feel like I’ve read that “Indicas” are typically more receptive to and tolerant of those types of situations than “Sativas” are. Maybe they’re just bunk?

Looking good, anyway! Haha. Getting me pumped. I can’t fucking wait to flip in two months haha, I keep staring at my little seedlings all like,”Hurry up and grow!”

5 Likes

Kinda? it’s the 12 MP, f/2.2, 126˚, 1/2.9", 1.25µm, AF ‘Ultrawide’ camera on my pixel 7 pro ^^

They came from OleReynard originally so could be… Would technically be the third time I’ve gotten herms from beans that he made :thinking:

Newb2.0 ran these two girls out once already though and said he didn’t see anything then. He’s at least a week ahead of me now on this run and so far he’s said he hasn’t seen anything on this run either. So could definitely be something I’m doing but idk what other than they hate being watered twice a day. They went full blown hermaphrodite for me. The #3 had straight up balls on the lowers. Dangling and all. The #2 was hard to spot anything on, again, not in the usual spots you’d think. I found most of these about 6 inches down from the cola on the top branches, random branch of buds and on the bottoms of those normal looking top flowers:

18 Likes

How do you get those shots with your 7 pro. Do you have some type of add on objective or something?

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

Nope no add on’s or anything, no ‘Pro Mode’. Just point and click.

3 Likes

What app are you using? Mine looks trash :thinking:

2 Likes

Just the stock google camera app…
Make sure the lens is clean as it likes to collect fingerprints.
That’s about all I got bro :man_shrugging: I’m not doing anything fancy over here.

3 Likes

I find that striking a balance between distance and zoom gets me the best shots on my phone.

1 Like

Yeah having the right distance is a big deal. Also, on this phone at least, i have ‘top shot’ or ‘motion recording’ set to auto. It means the phone takes like a 3 second video and then either composites the shots together or just gives you the best one, unsure, but it works.

I also don’t zoom really save for occasionally using the 2x on the main lens. Otherwise I just use the camera as is, this phone has 3 to choose from. If I need to ‘zoom in’, I’ll crop it on the computer.

6 Likes

This is the best I can do… :thinking:

Amnesia Core cut S1

21 Likes

Looks pretty damn good to me! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Nah, now you’re being modest. Yours are hella good compared to mine :grin:

4 Likes

Mhm… Okay. I don’t wanna say too much here other than this is starting to sound like a pattern. I love that dude, despite his right-wing inclinations haha; I can tolerate those, that’s fine, whatever, you do you. I cannot, however, tolerate shitty seeds being passed around haha…

12 Likes

He would blame the grower for them being hermie, get all pissy about it.

8 Likes