Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Oh and Happy Birthday @schmarmpit !

I can always send you a cut of anything I got just say the word :wink:

14 Likes

Thanks bud! I’d love to but I’m in a bit of a situation now, haven taken in too many cuts. I need the russet mites to come back and clean me out hahaha. :skull_and_crossbones: It’s cool I just got to run like 14 more clones then I’ll be able to make a decision on what to keep and narrow it down from like 25 to 5. MUCH easier said than done LOL. I thought I’d be done this a year ago but I am having too much fun for now.

16 Likes

Happy Birthday @schmarmpit And dude, you have a serious addiction going with clones!! Didn’t you have the same problem awhile back? Before the mites and swearing off clones??!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Thank you, but where are your manners, @Joker? You keep my addictions out of your mouth.

I can stop whenever I want. That’s what you’re supposed to say, right? Don’t worry. The russets might have caused a brief reset and quarantine adjustment, but HLVd is sure to deliver the knockout punch I need to snap back to reality.

14 Likes

My apologies sir!! An open secret for those that follow your adventures!! :rofl::rofl:. And good luck on your hunt. 25 is just to many for me!!

7 Likes

Hey @schmarmpit can u tag me in or link me to your thread please, I’d like to follow along

2 Likes

Mhm. I feel you, dude… haha!

Happy birthday.

7 Likes

Well lost power yesterday at noon from the storms blowing through. Still without power this morning. Hand watered the girls in the table last night. Hopefully power comes back sometime today. Least the air quality is back to normal for now…

12 Likes

Man I saw power lines in the road on Tony Greens IG, must have been some crazy storms out there. Sure hope they get you fixed up asap.

8 Likes

Yeah! He was only an hour or so north of me! Trees and lines down all over town

11 Likes

Damn Holy, sorry to hear about your power loss but hopefully everyone is safe and sound after a storm like that, definitely shitty timing and hope you get the lights back on soon.

8 Likes

Air quality has been horrible here too, still in the red blob on the air quality map. Crazy how large of an area is being affected. Hope the outage doesn’t last long or mess up your project.

5 Likes

Hopin that powers on soon for ya!

3 Likes

Yea it’s been really Smokey around me as well

4 Likes

Thanks guys! Everyone is safe and accounted for thankfully!

No damage to the house at all, no tree limbs down. Top cover of my chimney came off. I’m gonna have to hunt down a 20ft ladder or so to get that back on, but at least it’s not heavy. and again, no actual damage or anything.

Saying power should be back no later than tomorrow night, boo. Hoping for sooner. Some coworkers on the northend got power back last night so definitely hoping mine is today but who knows for now. No exact estimate yet for my location in the middle of town :confused:

Air quality is back to normal tho so that’s good. Airnow saying 26 or so. More storms supposed to come through this afternoon… have the tent doors open to try and keep humidity down but only so much I can do with no power. So far so good :crossed_fingers:

20 Likes

Found this recently we have had bad air for days-

http://deqmiair.org/ (For Michigan)

I wonder if they have one for other states? Hadn’t hear of airnow.

Thank goodness the air has improved if you have no power. I don’t know how it would go if we had none. Already smells like warm wiring insulation at times.

Stay safe

7 Likes

Airnow.gov is what I’ve been using :thinking:

7 Likes

https://gispub.epa.gov/airnow/?contours=none&monitors=ozonepm&tab=loops&xmin=-11996676.933815282&xmax=-4908212.678763062&ymin=3178397.736769206&ymax=7346356.015102188

zoom out and looped

4 Likes

Still no power…

8 Likes

Dude that sucks. I can’t even think of anything you can do. My heart goes out to your garden.

3 Likes