Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Unable to like the post. :pray:t3:
Hoping it’s back soon.
I too get that often where I live and in early Jan the power went out for 36hrs due to a storm. I needed more than pot to keep me from getting anxious.
Hang in there bro. 🥹💚

4 Likes

Generator is about the only solution depending on the length of time till It goes back on .
A few years back I went and rented a generator we had a 3 day outage used it to run 1 light , humidifier and fan plants didn’t grow much but prevented hermi plants and 80 % humidity in the room.

9 Likes

Honda :+1: expensive but quiet & durable
Change the oil religiously :angel: :joy: after 25hrs of use IIRC

Tell the power company to piss off :fist:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Duuuuude…. that blows. How long’s it been now? We lost power for 2.5 days during some crazy storm last February, it fucking sucked. What’re you using to light the tents?

6 Likes

Thanks all!!

Tents are in the basement so they’re all in the dark. Have been since Thursday at noon. 3 days so far. RH was around ~72% last I checked :confused:
Plants at 68/55/51/48/31 days respectfully.
Maybe power tonight or tomorrow who knows, could be next week :see_no_evil:. I’m in the middle of town so it’s a bit ridiculous. Been here almost 40 years and this is the first time we’ve been without power for longer than ~6hrs… Still at least 10k ppl without power besides me, no generators available anywhere around here.

I thought about taking the veg plants outside but then they’re only gonna get ~12hrs of light at best. Middle of summer so risking bugs. Just seemed like a bad idea. No way at all to bring up the flowering plants so it is what it is. Nothing I can do but wait it out.

18 Likes

Oh man I feel for you :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

man that sucks for sure ! sending best wishes to you and pushing my thumbs that you get power back soon!!

3 Likes

Damn, i hope all the clones make it through!

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

When we moved back to Oklahoma, transported 41 mothers, in middle of packed trailer (to avoid inspections) They ended up being in total dark for over 3.5 days due to breakdowns, slowdowns. Lost almost half… So, Good Luck, brother!!

9 Likes

That’s a fucking bummer man, hope it comes back for you soon.

With the seeming increase in power supply issues from storms and fires and stuff I have tempted to do a little backup system, if not a full blown gen set. There is a member here, I think Shevchenko, who posted details of setup to keep lights going in emergencies. Batteries and inverters and stuff, really interesting stuff.

7 Likes

Being on the East coast for the past couple decades, we were used to power outages from Hurricanes, etc. So we’ve kept good gennys for at least 25 yrs now. When the power goes out, we’re ready! atm we have an 8750watt dual start, with wiring ran, all we need do is hit a switch!

7 Likes

Yeah I’ll be looking into one for the future. No chance right now sadly. Just never had anything like this happen before here.

7 Likes

Guess ill try and stick the veg stuff out on the back porch for at least some lighting. Rather deal with reveg than lose them entirely

8 Likes

We were ‘lucky’(?) because we had 3-5 mothers of each strain. No strains were lost, still hurt like hell though.10 strains, and over 10k seeds to get started with the business here.

4 Likes

Yezzir. The Triangle AHHHHHH :rage:

6 Likes

Mine went 2.5 days no power , no harm was noticed

6 Likes

I’m at 2.5 days now. Still no power but finally seeing repair crews around here so maybe it’ll be back by tonight. Bout to rain again tho so we’ll see :confused:

Brought up the veg girls and stuck them in the window to at least get some ambient light

11 Likes

I think the biggest problem when we lost so many after 3.5 days was, we watered heavy before loading up, but that many days without water pretty much did a number on em. More than the dark
They were in the middle of the trailer where we couldn’t get to em to water.

3 Likes

Hoping this turns out in a positive way. You have alot of time and effort in this. I think they will be alright.

3 Likes

Wow wasn’t expecting that long! Fingers crossed hoping for tonight!

5 Likes