Holy's Garden (Part 1)

exacly im on day 1 of week 3 and going to be giving them a good look over in the next couple days if there all good i should be fine rest of way right ?

6 Likes

You ought to run them side by side, the landrace team go 16-18 weeks.

9 Likes

Yeah most of the time if they haven’t dropped balls or pushed out nanners by day 21, you’re usually good. I’ve seen some others throw nanners at 5 weeks tho, but I’ve ran into that a lot less.

10 Likes

Keep on keeping on brother of fire :fire:

15 Likes

Black River OG

All up potted into 1/4 gallon acinfinity nursery bags. Male in top left. Clones of each plant are running down the middle in seedling bags. Going to flip these to flower come this weekend :partying_face:
Can see the bubba and skunk tangy in the background.

The bubba and skunk tangy are such nice looking plants, really like these selections

Flipping both those girls this coming weekend too. Can just barely make out some SSDD clones in the background there :telescope:

Speaking of SSDD F2 #1, this is a beautiful sight

Thanks again @potpotpot I took some clones off this one just after the pics :crossed_fingers:

Speaking of clones… The new little led cloners I got from amazon are putting in some work! :muscle:

Snips of the Church, Bubba, and Skunk Tangerine rooted. Still waiting on TK and TF4 snips to root :pray:

35 Likes

Just a little morning update on our SSDD @HolyAngel, starts week 4 of Flower today
Last nite she was defoliated and its just amazing how full of Fans she was. Just under 9’ tall

Left lower is missing from a Broken branch early in the Summer! Below
After an hour of steady clipping

Hangin with Frankenstein on the right

38 Likes

Lookin beastly out there! I hope you make it through harvest without any issues :muscle: :pray:
Gonna be a BIG crop :wink:

10 Likes

It’s like an 8’ wide billboard of Happy Leaves

21 Likes

That’s an incredible looking plant @MissinBissin !
Wow your neighbors must love you being so close to 2 dinosaur size plants :laughing: Hope they are cool & you share with em

3 Likes

Hahaha the neighbours R Kool at my Buddies place @Gonzo. Being a dead-end street… buddy is staring-down any teenagers cruisin around… lol. It has begun. Cameras are up. These two are hard to hide
And Thanks G, they are doing most of the work.

ps same neighbour that helped us follow tracks through the Corn with Bats the one year we were pinched here… lol. We had a randy-posse going after a 12’ white widow lol

6 Likes

PS, we left all of the trimmings on the ground yesterday, and earlier in the Week.

I’m going to check the deltaT of the soil temps out in the sun, and that of the soil, under the mulch.

Read about keeping the soil around and above the roots cooler, last summer; today we’ll see what the measurable difference is today at high noon

5 Likes

This probably doesn’t apply to you but I built these little skid/duckboard type things to keep my pots a few inches off the baking hot concrete of my balcony.

2 Likes

Beautiful idea @Foreigner… such fragile creatures these Weeds

3 Likes

Lol there are more people near me moving to porta-pots (15-gal airpot)

24 Likes

I mean it makes sense in general but I got some bad issues with my tomatoes one year and read about hot root mass being the problem.

Like this:

A plant on wheels is genius especially with that much soil to lug around.

9 Likes

Its all in the details isn’t it?
And the macros of each and every step. Its (improvements) there if you want to chase them. I like the recognition and the absolute simplicity of how these stages unfold… wishing I was growing many many years ago, while I was critical about what I was puffin

2 Likes

Sink or swim in the gauntlet. Only the strong survive.

2 Likes

Love it @ColeLennon cuz it is that simple. Eh! Lol
Thanks @HolyAngel, deviations on Meee

2 Likes

Got some Malawi seeds if you want em … not seed bank Malawi either :wink:

10 Likes

:heart_eyes: would love some bro! I think these I just popped might be from upstate’s ‘Purple Malawi’ that is Pakistani Chitral Kush leaning. I know the beans weren’t small sativa looking beans, they looked like any modern hybrid bean :thinking:

9 Likes