Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Looking great brother!
Is that a 4x4 or 5x5 tent?

2 Likes

Thanks!! It’s a 4x4x7 tent but it’s made for a flood table so the footprint is actually 4.5 x 4.5 x 7 :wink:

https://hydropolisinc.com/grow-tents/4x4

14 Likes

I wish all tent makers would do that. A few extra inches all around would make a LOT of difference in room for equipment and plants.

9 Likes

I intentionally bought a 2 in 1 tent, with a 4x4 space and a wall that creates a 1x4 section, but left out the dividing partition. Now I have a 4x5!

6 Likes

hey thats awesome so the tent just gives you a partition to seperate it ? a 4x5 tent is perfect for my light and i will need one when i move into a new place mind showing me a pic how it looks ?

5 Likes

Don’t believe what those women tell ya it’s how ya use it. Lol

10 Likes

6 Likes

Quick confirmation bananas?

14 Likes

They could be sterile tho also right?

1 Like

100% bananas. Possibility they’re sterile but… what is it?
If hairs start going orange in the next day or two, you’ll know it’s not sterile…

9 Likes

its gushmints from purple city genetics selfed onto dante’s inferno tiki cut and the other is same gushmints selfed onto alien mints

6 Likes

Sadness :cry: idk if those genetics are prone to sterility or not. Can try plucking them off but I haven’t had a plant stop throwing nanners once it started, regardless of when it started doing it. I’ve heard others say otherwise tho so ymmv :man_shrugging: it would be going into the compost pile for me :confused:

10 Likes

Ya didn’t wanna risk and baby sit the next 5 or 6 weeks i have a clone so might try again and see. Thanks for helping me do the right thing… or killing the next miracle strain :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I can’t help but notice some pretty heavy defoliation on those. That’s when I used to see sacs on mine.

9 Likes

yes i like to do 2 heavy strips as a stress tester also. and keep down humidity. just sucks the one i had my eye on the most was the one that couldnt handle it lol. but i will run its clone in the future and be a little gentler and see how it does.

6 Likes

I’ve had a couple do just this. Throw a few lower balls mid flower which got plucked and they finished just fine.

In this scenario I’m unlikely to take that chance.

8 Likes

I had an auto popping 2 Bananas on the lowest stems of my First auto,turned out as sterile because I only found out at harvest time :grin:

2 Likes

Gosh, with genetics like that, I’m SHOCKED that they hermed… haha.

14 Likes

lmfao i was pretty surprised holy didnt make fun of me for asking in his thread too lol

6 Likes

Yeah, well, you know, he’s nicer than me haha.

Still… Dude… What’re you doing? Don’t grow shit like that. I can take one look at the “genetics” of those seeds and go,”Uh, yeah, you couldn’t pay me to grow that garbage.”

11 Likes