Holy's Garden (Part 1)

And I’d like to go back to soil, but I’m too cheap. Haha The grass is always greener and all of that.

5 Likes

Yea I’m looking to move to Coco & Salts just because I’ve seen what’s crawling in & out of my organic soil now after a 3 month run. I’ll continue organic-only outdoors though & if I ever build a dedicated grow shed. Just not in my bedroom :laughing:

Fingus Gnats are one thing but you can have all sorta creepy crawlys when you pickup a bag of soil.

4 Likes

Fine looking garden mate. Late to the show but pulling up a chair :chair:

4 Likes

SUNSHINE DAYDREAM was harvested on the 17th. Giving the roots a tug they easily spread across 6’ of soil all around the stump

41 Likes

She was a beast you’ll have plenty of top notch smoke from her.

9 Likes

Fingers Crossed, giving it all some attention today. Filled my garage!

5 Likes

Anyone ever ran Doc D’s Dragonfruit Thai yet or related?
Genius Thai x Dragon Energy…
Idk what I’m looking at here. Anyone recognize any of these traits?

I’m guessing most lean to the DE male with the fat leaves :thinking: but there’s a couple thinner ones… Top left is fat but has ~4inch internode spacing, tallest of the bunch by a factor of at least 2+. The girl in the blue tray creeping over is the C5SensiStar #5 girl :fire:

And then maybe this one is the straight Thai leaner?

:man_shrugging:

Other tray I’m more excited about :yum:

29 Likes

Swiss Thai Nevil 2 x Nevil’s Haze #21 x Mullumbimby Madness is a female!

Nevil’s Haze #21 x Mullumbimby Madness is a male!

I think the ph was off on the last fill up and thats why the leaf spots :thinking:
Here’s the side view of both, male up front left and girl in back center

Gonna have to take some cuts off the male and flower him out soon but :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
He’s gonna put in some work too if he’s stable, let me tell ya :wink: :fire:

In other news, Day 35 for the flower tent, Yay for all these pics being slightly out of focus :disappointed:

Black River OG #3

SSDD F2 #1 - Maybe she does actually get as frosty as your cut @syzygy :thinking:

OG Kush @Jackattack @Herbie

Skunk Tangerine

Bubba Kush

Full tent

Thanks for looking :sunglasses:

44 Likes

How long do you normally take the SSDD?

4 Likes

I usually run my SSDD cut to 57 days or so for functional day time meds. She doesn’t get the really loud blueberry muffin scent until after 60 days and she won’t amber up until 70 or so at which point its more evening type meds.

16 Likes

Looks very similar either way to my eyes. Yours has pretty thin leaves as well.

9 Likes

So the elusive Bubbashine pheno has thin leaves?

Looking good as always @HolyAngel

7 Likes

Mine has relatively narrow blades on the fan leaves reminiscent of DJ’s blue lines. Here’s a picture of a bubbashine (not ssdd pheno) from BB also showing narrow leaves.

Bubbashine2

16 Likes

I wouldn’t call my cut the Bubbashine pheno necessarily. I think @syzygy’s cut matches that description a bit better than mine does.

I call mine the Buttershine pheno instead. She’s the blueberry butter kush muffins and nothing else. No sour stone fruits, no maraschino cherries, no chemy tones, no D funk, no coffee, no chocolate, no skunk. Its just a lot of Sour Butter, and then the Blueberry Kush Muffins on the back end that becomes more pronounced through late flower. Warm blanket effect. Big nerve pain relief. Only dreamy when taken past 63 days.

The best blueberry phenos in the SSDD and other blueberry related lines do tend to have thinner bladed leaves. Can find that in the Digiberry lines among others.

14 Likes

Oh that was a thing I wanted to mention about the BROG #3 !

So at 35 days we’re not getting too much in the way of distinct smells yet on any of these flowers but the SSDD flowers’ sour butter scent starts coming in as a kind of sweet smell at first. Well the BROG #3 has that same exact smell in her flowers ! and then there’s the almost sickly sweet pixie stick scent on the back end :drooling_face:

16 Likes

Very interesting :thinking:

3 Likes

Freshly washed Friday, its nice to peek in the Garage after a couple days away, and “ see the Sunshine Daydream is still There “ 555

Trimfest begins in a few days yet…

24 Likes

Nice :sunglasses: Let em hang. :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Man, that’s a beautiful sight! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

High Five @HolyAngel this has been a blast… cannot wait to break into action.

4 Likes