Holy's Garden (Part 1)

hell yeah! I’m interested to see how she smokes, especially if you cob her up! I’m gonna have to get a vacuum sealer and try that out sometime!

4 Likes

@HolyAngel Do you know anything about Nevil’s wreck? I just grabbed a pack of these, and you seem to know a lot more about Nevil’s work than I do. It sounded good (but don’t they all).

Ghost Train Haze #1 (R) » Rare Dankness, Seeds (northatlanticseed.com)

4 Likes

Ah man, I was just looking at a thread about that the other day!

Here it is!

17 Likes

Wow, six keepers. Sounds like a winner. Now I’m excited :slight_smile:

Thanks buddy.

4 Likes

you missed the 90-120 days tho! lol jk these haze take awhile but are always mind blowing smoke if you can handle em. some of us just cant take that ride on the edge of paranoia

4 Likes

I’m a haze lover from way back. The wife’s jars are full for a good while, so it’s time to fill a few for Papa :slight_smile:

You’re right though, 120 days is a long flower cycle.

4 Likes

So far so good on the Black River OG #2 male. We’re two weeks into reveg and not a hair in sight! He’s still throwing some balls but got denser veg growth coming in now too so should be solid. Still need another couple weeks to see if he’ll fully return to veg or just keep flowering like my ssdd girl does. Think we’re in business tho :partying_face:

19 Likes

Great news bro! Awesome

3 Likes

Yeah I’m excited! Can’t wait to get into some of these beans once they’re ready. Probably start with the ssdd f2 #1 x brog#2 since I’m most familiar with that girl out of the bunch. Plus it should bring all the pain relief and more flavors. If the male pans out like I think he will, the bubba extended bx should be :fire: the kush x brog should be kinda similar, likely improve on its structure and stretch. Get it back to looking more like bubba :sweat_smile: The skunk tangerine x brog should just be loud AF. Makes me wanna try and reverse some things again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

I’ve grown two of the crosses, the Midas and the Moonshine Haze. One was chopped on day 82 and one was chopped earlier than that, can’t remember offhand which one took 82 days, but neither took anywhere close to 100+ days.

Both were really, really good smoke, too.

11 Likes

I use to run Ghost Train Haze quite a lot when it first came out. If you look between all the lady boys, there is some true gems in there. I got a Moonshines Ghost Train going atm, it’s Moonshines Haze x Ghost Train Haze.

Pz :v:t2:

12 Likes

You’re in for a treat. Ghost train haze is fucking amazing.

Very euphoric, increased color saturation, and a whole body floating feeling that lasted as long as the head high.

I remember driving around on random dirt roads up in VT, toking GTH out of my dugout, ending up completely lost and happy about it. The memory of coming out of a dark dirt road in the woods into a huge sunny field at the top of a hill and feeling like we were just gonna keep going up until we were in the sky is one of my fondest smoking memories.

12 Likes

I thought Nevil’s haze is the dreaded LUMBO we hear so much about in the haze thread.

joking

12 Likes

Are you trying to get Holy spun up?

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’ve been trying not to bite at that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Here’s the Black River OG #2 Male

Exactly two weeks into reveg with these pics and he’s lookin pretty veggy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Day 40 Flower Shots

Black River OG #3 Female - Talk about high brix!

That or its the largest trichome I’ve ever seen :eyes: :joy: @JoeCrowe
That’s on a fan leaf :flushed:
She’s stackin too!

Bubba Kush is lookin great!

Check this out tho!
Bubba Kush - Matt Berger cut

SSDD F1 #5 from over a year ago

Was topping off the res and smelled the bubba and was immediately brought back to this plant. I knew it was a bubba kush leaner. She had a chocolate thing going on too. That SSDD was garbage tho :rofl: so I hope the bubba is as good as everyone says she is… :pray:

Skunk Tangerine has taken over with the fattest flowers in the tent, she’s no joke!

Then there’s there’s The Kush

And finally, some veg shots.
Some of the bigger Dragonfruit Thai’s from Doc D

And then the one that I’m most interested in

Finally, we have the NH21 x MM F2 Male(left) and Swiss Thai Nevil 2 x NH21 x MM (center) :heart_eyes:

Getting ready to flip these soon :crossed_fingers:

Thanks for lookin! :wink:

42 Likes

What a stud! And hell yes! I love when they start pushing out big droplets on top, means you are pushing them close to limits to me :man_shrugging:t2: nicely done! They are all lookers for sure, love it! :raised_hands:t3:

7 Likes

Thanks for the kind words bro!

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking! Can’t really say I’ve seen one on a fan leaf like this before though. I had a few on the TriForce #1 the first time I ran her but they were all on the buds. Another trait for the log books :wink:

10 Likes

Ya I normally don’t see it in fans either, usually amongst the nugs, can’t wait to see how she ends up! Definitely a looker! :drooling_face:

4 Likes

:100:
She’s pretty much always had my eye, and nose lol, but seeing those golden colored leaves gives me even more hope for her. Green and Golden colored flowers have always been some of the best I’ve ever smoked. Like that Golden cut of Jack Herer from back in the day, I miss that one :cry:

9 Likes