Holy's Garden (Part 1)

From the couple SFV x bubba I have going now, it’s a really nice parent. Mix of phenos, beanpole structure, nice chunky frosty nugs, and stiiiinnnky. One is SFV pinesol greasy, other two tacky sticky resin and more bubba esque. They all are virtually identical in structure, leaf shape, bud size, just different resin type and smells. Weirdly the SFV greasy one is the shortest.

9 Likes

We’ll see if I can anytime soon or not. I’m still waiting on TK cuts to root and I need to get a backlog of her going as I really need to flower out 2 of her at a time in order to stay stocked up on her. As-is, one plant of her doesn’t usually last me until the next one comes down. It might be because I’ll smoke on her almost exclusively when I do have her around :sweat_smile:

I also, again, wonder on that TK x “Bubba” = Bubba Kush idea :thinking:
Instead of OG Kush x “Bubba” = Bubba Kush like the stories, afaik, always have been. I’ve not ever had Ghost though to compare, but I definitely get a subtle TK like hashy flavor in some of the BK flowers. And some of the lowers resemble TK lowers too.

If I reversed the Bubba Kush instead of reversing the TK, which might be a lot easier to do since she roots faster and grows easier/better; I could hit the TK with the reversed BK and that by itself could possibly be a TK BX1 :thinking:

20 Likes

I think im gonna give it a go as well. I have 7 small cuts of TK and I just put 18 into the cloner. Think I have enough ? :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I’ve heard from several people that Bubba looks done at 8 weeks but should be cut at 10 to get the most relaxing effects. It seems to benefit from more amber trichs than most other strains.
It’s worth experimenting w a few clones of the same plant.

8 Likes

I think he said he already tried that :thinking:
It’s the same way with TK, looking done at 8 but needing longer to get ambers.

I took the bubba kush 9 weeks myself.

11 Likes

SSDD F2 #1 x Black River OG #2

No idea how many yet

44 Likes

certainly enough for a nice 36 plant sog pheno hunt … gogogo :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

There’s gotta be at least 20 seeds in there! :rofl:

6 Likes

I stopped counting at 18, so you’re correct!

4 Likes

yeah should be enough to find something nice in there :slight_smile: looking forward to see what pops out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

413 seeds.

6 Likes

Missed it by :pinching_hand: by this much, but
the perspective is off a bit :sweat_smile:
It’s a large size Rx bottle not a regular sized Rx bottle

I weighed out all the SSDD F2 #1 x Black River OG #2 beans and:

50 beans = 1.13g

All the beans = 17.89g

17.89g divided by 1.13g = 15.831 sets of 50 beans

15.831 sets multiplied by 50 beans = 791.55.

~792 total beans give or take one :drooling_face:

23 Likes

That’ll do

3 Likes

7 Likes

Swiss Thai Nevil 2 x Nevil’s Haze #21 x Mullumbimby Madness - Day 40

Definitely gonna get some beans :yum:

Pollinated with Nevil’s Haze #21 x Mullumbimby Madness F2 for a weird bx/ix thing :thinking:

38 Likes

Apologies, I just found out that I incorrectly conflated the wrong person with the AF purchase :sweat_smile:… it wasn’t Shiska

maxwell_smart
:joy:

5 Likes

Hey @Barrie84

what did you think of the dispo fritter???

3 Likes

Still no malawi and surprise bro? I know Christmas makes shit slow…. But maaaan it’s been like a month. :man_facepalming:t2: @HolyAngel

1 Like

This pheno is lacking some taste, like the sour but its not loud its a very mild smoke …potency is good… The Gelato cake has more sour more loud but still…good smoke for sure nothing super special for me… Liked the oldskool haze the most really sour cat piss flavour thick smoke… Good high but im a sativa lover so…

3 Likes

was bud dry???

2 Likes