Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Turning that swiss thai nevil 2 into bubble

Should turn out pretty good I think :thinking:

29 Likes

Anybody hear of LOVE STASH… @HolyAngel

OverGrow The World with Green, carbon sesquation…

4 Likes

1 Like

Ah can’t say that I have! Looks interesting :thinking: heard good things about dragonflame genetics. I do have a pack of Love Triangle tho. Think these are all my TK crosses:

Boysenberry/Black Triangle - Generic Seeds
Black Triangle F2 - Generic Seeds
Black Triangle F3 - Foreigner
Black Triangle/Herijuana - avr1
Black Triangle/Strawberry Milk - Bodhi
Golden Hashplant - Bodhi
TK BX1 - Cutthroat Genetics
Love Triangle - Bodhi
TK/G13 F3 - AKBB
TK/Lemon Thai - Doc D
TK/NL5Haze - AKBB
TriForce(TK/Kryptonite) - Me

13 Likes

Ooooo for some reason the Love Triangle by Bohdi seems super appealing. I just like the name I think? Plus its Bohdi so its likely worthwhile.

Whats Kyrptonite Holy?

PS Thank you for all your work on the Nute Calculator. Thats amzing work bud.

5 Likes

Right, TK x the snow lotus male, solid name, bodhi, how can we go wrong? :joy:

The Kryptonite was made by @Rocket and is NL2 x NL1HP. I grew out the NL1HP and selected the males for that cross and sent him all the pollen. He grew out the NL2 and selected all the girls and made the cross. Sent me back a couple different packs.

I popped one of the Kryptonite packs and found what I thought was a decent male and hit the triangle kush to make the triforce. The Male was stable through all the stress tests until reveg. He ended up herming hardcore on the reveg, but the triforce have seemingly been stable so far that I’ve seen. Found some great plants in there.

10 Likes

Other than your own stuff, that’s the one that I’d plant once you get back to popping seeds. I know people (including myself haha) have complained about that Snow Lotus male and those complaints are not unfounded, but when those SL crosses hit, they HIT. Especially if you’re looking for something that closely resembles straight TK, I think that Love Triangle would be your best option.

The Golden Hasplant’s awesome smoke, too, but I think your odds of finding something that’s close to TK would be better with the TK x SL. You should still grow that Golden Hashplant, though haha. I fucking loved that one. And I only ended up with one female!

6 Likes

Yeah I might have to go hunt down some reports or pics of it if I can. I know that triforce #1 girl I found in the first 7 beans I ran of it was like 95% the same as the TK. I figured start there and maybe cutthroats bx1 first :thinking:

4 Likes
4 Likes

What SSDD crosses from bodhi do you have? That may be a good place to look as well.

Sucks about the hlvd, would ordinarily say that going through seeds is probably more interesting anyways but the whole medical aspect is probably the biggest exception. Hope you’re able to find something effective again and as always if anything I have seems worth exploring let me know.

4 Likes

hmm SSDD crosses, lets see:

From Bodhi:
Chem91 SKVA x SSDD
Guava Sunshine - Stardawg Guava x SSDD
Kush4 x SSDD
Little Blessings 2 - Even bodhi wasn’t sure if this was Island Sweet Skunk (x Talk of Kabul) or (x SSDD)
Silver Sunshine - SSH x SSDD

From Friends:
Blue Sunshine F2 - (Blue Dream x SSDD)
Elfsnacks F2 - (Apollo13 Gorilla Arm x SSDD)
Maui Sunshine - Maui Wowie x SSDD
Orange Goji F2 - Goji OG x Orange Sunshine
Orange Sunshine F2 - CaliO ae77 x SSDD
Sunshine #4 F2 - Chem#4 x SSDD
Sunshine Daydream F2
Sunshine Daydream F3
Wicked Sunshine - Wicked Widow x SSDD F2

Mine:
DayDream Kush - SSDD F2 #1 x OG’ers #7
StarShine F2 - SSDD F2 #1 x Starlite
SSDD F2 BX1 - SSDD F2 #1 x StarShine #1
SolarFlare - SSDD F2 #1 x Kryptonite #2

Milky Way - Mother’s Milk F2 #9 x StarShine #1
NorthStar DayDream - NorthStar #3/#4 x StarShine #1

Yeah the medical aspect sucks, she’s been my pain meds for 3+ years now :sob:
The question is, do I start with the offspring of the plant I know worked, try something that might offer more benefits, like the guava sunshine? or look at the SS work :thinking:

15 Likes

Don’t know anything about guava but really the only “bad” plant I’ve found so far in an ssdd cross has been my 1 chem 91 x ssdd female. Those seeds from friends look interesting but I’m guessing most wouldn’t be the first place you’d look for pain relief. Is it possible to do a mix of different beans or are you plant count limited / going all in on one?

5 Likes

Only real limitation is the size of my veg room. I think I can start a good 40 beans though.

I also like running whole packs at a time. No sense to me running a half pack of something. I wanna see all the expressions I can at once in order to make judgements. Otherwise could toss the best plant, thinking there might be something same or better in the other half of the pack. Don’t want that :sweat_smile:

So my thoughts were.

1. Run something from the C5SS girl. Probably her F4’s. That or more NorthStar’s.
  2. Run something from the Triangle Kush. Either TriForce or the TK BX1, or something.
  3. Run something from the SSDD F2 #1 girl, like the StarShine F2’s no one has seen yet.
  4. Run something for fun that I know I might get a keeper off of. My Lemon Cheese Haze, Rocket’s NL5 x NL2, Green Crack BX… idk.
17 Likes

Sounds like a plan. :grin:

1 Like

And Knowing is half the battle! GIJOE!
Phew nasty virus.

3 Likes

I’ve got the Stardawg Guava cut. I’m on my second run of it now. Is it supposed to be helpful with pain? I’ve never noticed anything like that, but I also didn’t notice it from your SSDD F2 cut. It’s probably more that I’m just not in pain so of course I wouldn’t notice.

I was glad to see the Weasel was clean. I don’t test and I make sure everyone knows that. I’ve had a few people test cuts from me and nothing has shown up yet, which really surprises me since I’ve taken in cuts from several sources. But I’m in soil, restarting clones often, and follow basic SOPs for the viroid. Who knows.

Of course you’re welcome to anything I’ve got if your ever interested. I could get a clean TK cut back for you if needed.

9 Likes

I never have looked at the NorthStar x StarShine beans… The NS #3 had a high very much like the C5SS girl. The #4 went purple. Wonder if I could find a haze-ish plant with the pain relief in there too :thinking: Unsure if it’d be to the level I’d want though.

Rumor has it it helps specifically with muscle related pains. My original thought was to find something in there to cross into the SSDD F2 #1 girl or derivative. Try and get both sides of the spectrum in one line, as that SSDD F2 #1 only deals with nerve related pain. That plan is kinda moot now though… See if I can help cover the costs for @potpotpot to get her tested. I think that’s the only shot at a clean version of her. If that one is infected, there isn’t a clean version of her anymore and beans are the only option.

Yeah that’s a thing I’d want at some point. For-sure-clean TK cut… I still owe you already tho :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Be glad to… again, lol! I don’t think they floated his boat :rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah that original cut you sent me a year or two back was good but not quite what I was looking for.

Didn’t you have a newer cut that looks like mine with the crinkle leafs and whatnot tho?

4 Likes

It’s clean (not that I was worried. I trust @HolyAngel ! lol)

If you are ever in doubt though, I recommend using VirusTotal (.com).

It’s 100% free and allows you to scan links for viruses before you even open them. It also allows you to scan any files you’ve downloaded before you install them. It scans with something like 92 different antivirus programs, so it’s very thorough.

Anyway, just thought I’d share! :grin:

6 Likes