Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Hey @HolyAngel i have some SSDD f2’s going now and a lone original f1 seedling. As you may remember I am planning on hunting through a bunch of ssdd in the coming months looking for my beloved butter pheno I lost. I’ll also be making seeds and back crossing.

I am making sure I have rooted clones of every mom before they flower, so if you want to follow along and happen to see anything like the pheno you lost to HLVD (I know you said your pheno was rare), please don’t hesitate to ask me and I’ll send you cuts!

I am more than willing to share anything I find with you!

11 Likes

Aw that’d be awesome and much appreciated, thank you!
Mine was also a butter pheno, sour butter until day 60 or so when it would change to kushy blueberry muffins.
Will make sure to follow along! If I happen to find anything over here like it, I’ll let you know and willing to share too of course ^^

9 Likes

I was actually hoping to spend this weekend working on the everything-app version built with .Net Maui, but my work pc that has all the code on it went down Friday evening and I haven’t been able to remote back into it. Hopefully have something on Monday if work isn’t too busy :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yes I remember what yours looked like. You immediately offered me a cut of her after I posted about my search for SSDD in the bodhi thread. I didn’t forget about that! lol. It was very generous of you.

I’ll keep my eye out for anything like her.

Edit - nice grow journal BTW! I just found it today.
I only read through the 100 post summary so far, but it’s good stuff!

3 Likes

Did you run that bubble last night? I wanted to but shit came up. Not quite as cold tonight, but I’m going to try.

2 Likes

Oh, yeah I did! Got a decent return from that 1 gallon zip lock of stn2 too, but it’s still got some water in it. Have it in the freezer. Tried to grate it but that ain’t happening. Got a colander and spoon freezing currently to try that soon. Did 5 washes to get this:

73 on the left, 25 on the right.

11 Likes

And some ssdd f2 #1 - 73 micron bubble hash I’ve been smoking on :drooling_face:

13 Likes

I did, had a bit of blueberry in it too, but it didn’t have the nerve pain power of the keeper. The keeper has plenty of krinkle, lean and zigzagging… but no berry after my curings. It does have what I think is an acrid incensy smell, and that may be what some call sour butter, but I’ve never smelled sour butter, so I’m lost there, lol!

Glad to share it, if nothing else pans out for you… and your housekeeping works out!

6 Likes

This.

Or that. Haha.

Didn’t you say that the Chem 91 wasn’t really doing it for your pain? I wouldn’t think that the Guava Chem would be much different, but maybe it would. I don’t think so, though haha…

3 Likes

Yeah none of the chem cuts do anything for me at all in that department. The TK doesn’t either. Nor the Bubba.

I’ll probably start with a pack of the StarShine F2’s then. I know both parents had the pain relief. Plus get to see how they turned out. I know what the male passes along but not that SS#2 girl yet. And I prefer looking at F2’s anyways. Worst case, I can always go back to the BX1’s.

Next question is, run the TK cross I know is stable and should contain something close to what I want, or run dude’s TK BX1 that might be better, but could be entirely herms :thinking: :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Is that even a question at all?

It’s almost like you’re addicted to inviting issues haha…

4 Likes

Yeah I realized it after I thought about it for a bit. Go all stable stuff first. then experiment lol

8 Likes

For sure, dude. I mean, personally, if I had to deal with a bunch of bullshit and trash everything, I think the following grow would be stuff that I KNEW would be problem-free, if for no other reason than to remind me how fun it is to grow weed haha. All those issues you’ve been having… Fuck that.

9 Likes

TriForce, StarShine F2, C5SS F4 :wink:

Also, be careful if you ever decide to use bleach in a pump sprayer :sweat_smile: :eyes::eyes:

23 Likes

And why is that HolyAngel??!!

4 Likes

Because the fumes build up slowly and then all of a sudden

12 Likes

12 Likes

A hunting we will go. Good luck on this.

2 Likes

triforce <3

2 Likes

Now That is f…king funny! :rofl:

2 Likes