Holy's Garden (Part 1)

I agree with Jet!! You really need to run his WC and ICC. Settle this “mids” thing!! :grin::grin:

4 Likes

Hell it was his WC that convinced me @HolyAngel followed closely by the ICC. You need to give his cuts a try, you won’t be disappointed. :100:

2 Likes

lol not running cookies cuts, sorry guys. Had a ton of cookies over the years trying to find some good as its absolutely everywhere and… none of it hits for me. May be a body chemistry thing, idk :man_shrugging: not really trying to waste my time. People ask me if I’ve grown it myself and I have not, but I have had many buddies get on the hype train and produce flower that’s up to my standards, and same deal. I don’t think just because I grow it, the cookies is gonna magically be top shelf herb.

I’d need a recent clean test from any plant I’d be getting clones off of before I’d take anything in again. I’d be willing to pitch in or pay for the testing though. And shipping to me of course if it’s clean.

12 Likes

Farmer Joe tests all his plants just get them from him

4 Likes

Pretty sure that’s a straight up ball :face_with_monocle:

20 Likes

I still got the Nevil’s Haze #21 x Mullumbimby Madness F2 male going. This is day 22 of lights being on 18/6

I’m a bit hesitant to look at his offspring tho after smoking on the Swiss Thai Nevil 2 x NH21/MM F2 girl. Again, selected for narcotic effects apparently, and not very exciting. Nothing to write home about. It’s good for before bed :joy: kinda makes my teeth hurt tho :thinking: tenses me up. This dude is stable but kinda NL-ish in structure and not a drop of resin or trichomes on him anywhere that I can find… probably gonna chop and move on…

28 Likes

Cool, did you get the f2 from Connoisseur?
I bought a pack of his f2’s.
How did the females of the f2 do for you?

Nice looking male, btw.

2 Likes

Looks like he re-vegges really quickly and painlessly, which might of interest to, uh… somebody haha.

2 Likes

Yeah I got a pack of each but only ended up with one plant out of each. A male in the nh21/mm f2, and the girl in the stn2 x nh21/mm f2. I crossed them together and have a couple hundred beans, but I’m not sure I’m gonna find anything better in there considering I didn’t really care for the mom and then the male with no resin at all :thinking:

Yeah minus the lack of resin and scent, he checks all the boxes I look for in a stable male. I crossed him to the tk, 91, and chem 4 too… really wanna look elsewhere first though.

9 Likes

Quite educational over here, super cool.

I saw, even in hybrids made with very clean outcrosses. Kind of genetic wich with you only have to talk loud to trigger herms to screen an array lol I still love the stone and the smoke better than the OGK, make me dumb as fuck and muscles are like chewed gum.

And it’s a good transition to ask something that need a high level of objectivity and frankness ^^ I’m not prone to the FOMO at all, and even less with cuts, but i start to feel that i miss a checkpoint with the TK.

Sourcing rightly being quite a quest today (from here), i don’t want to spend a year hunting something that is mostly relevant for Kush aficionados and not specially important for a more generalist educational purpose. Culturally i mean.

True chemically pure question. I don’t know what to think, and it’s enough already the hell to source a SD that is not a karma stuff relabeled lol

7 Likes

The 3 TK

Least I’m pretty sure they’re all TK :thinking:
One could be a chem 91 :sweat_smile:
Day 26

26 Likes

I insist one last time ^^
Is the TK something i should hunt for the sake of my education, being not a kush lover.

5 Likes

I’d say so, she’s an absolute gem that’s for sure

3 Likes

Give me more buddy, i’ve made a shit ton of fems with the OGK and the Bubba (that i don’t regret one second to have known for the purpose exposed)

I need arguments for the nightmare it will be to smuggle it here.

6 Likes

I’ve not grown the real deal og kush or ghost yet, but imo, the triangle kush done right is hands-down better than all the other og’s I’ve smoked, berger bubba and chem’s I’ve grown, and all their crosses I’ve ever grown or smoked.

Definitely not saying it’s the best thing out there, not by any means, but I do really think it’s better than all of those, for me. The chem 91 comes close though. I also haven’t found anything better than the TK, from any cross of her I’ve had yet. Not ran too too many tho yet.

12 Likes

She’s ollllld, a precursor to the hype and all that, as @HolyAngel has shown she has a ton of similarities to the true original legendary chems, she has a truly delicious, multi faceted terp profile that alters depending on how it’s grown , and imo anything she touches she blesses as well. One of those cuts you know will get you high af, taste great and you can combine her with almost anything and make it better, she’s finicky af and definitely not the easiest to clone but worth any and all hassle imho

5 Likes

That’s the kind of feedback i was seeking, thx HA. And in knowing a bit your pov on a few other subjects, it’s quite a leverage.

Very interesting that you compare with the C91, sourced, and i will discover it this year (both S1 and cut). My love for a specific cut of SD (that i try to get back) blindfolded me on the chems (i just dislike the #4, the only one i’ve tested).

It’s just crazy that it was more easy to get the C91 that the SD … i still don’t understand why.

Thanks TST1 for the extra effort, i appreciate a lot.

I trust you guys, if it’s important, it’s important. Now i know that it wasn’t just an irrational feeling but really something. Let’s try to make a seed form someday to please some OGers then ^^, god i will source a kush that identify herself as a chem lol Can’t believe it :laughing:

5 Likes

Why? Why is it Holy’s job (or anybody’s job) to convince you to get the TK? Either get it and grow it or don’t. Find out for yourself.

I dunno about the OGK you have, but do the pics of the TK in this thread look anything at all like Bubba? Just judging from the looks of both Bubba and TK, they’re not even in the same realm, at least as far as plant morphology is concerned. I’m not sure why you would compare the two.

2 Likes

It’s how i’m seeing the OG’s spirit, how i use it. Not saying you (or anyone else) should do the same, not my business.

Why specifically HA, because we debated quite a lot on diverse subjects with common references and shared sights. Simply. And i know for sure that he’s not a poser or a bible’s seller, also.

Don’t speak on my name, first.

And no, i don’t make any link between the OGK, the Bubba and the TK. It’s three different subjects for me.

If you want to show me how hard you don’t give a fuck about me, ignore me hardly. You have more chances to win my respect this way.

9 Likes

I understand that English isn’t your first language, but I’m not sure what that means haha.

Okay, well, I thought you were, just because you mentioned the OGK and the Bubba whilst asking about the TK. I typically don’t bring up multiple strains in one sentence unless I’m comparing the two (or three)(or four).

That’s not what I’m doing. It’s not that I don’t give a fuck about you. But it seems like all the info you need about TK is right here on this thread already. Holy’s been going on and on about how much he loves it for, like, months now haha!

Here’s another great review of the TK from my favorite “weed writer,” hope it helps: Triangle Kush (Outdoor) — Higher Thought

6 Likes