Holy's Garden (Part 1)

HigherThought is really spot on with his review on it. I don’t really have much to add other than every word he says about it is true.

11 Likes

Yeah, he’s a good writer, very observant. Between his review of it and everything you’ve had to say about it, I really do feel like I need to explore the TK hybrids I have further than that one Nikah plant I grew a while back haha. I’m never gonna take in the actual clone, of course, but I do have multiple packs of crosses of the TK from breeders I trust.

The smoke from that Nikah, though… It was pretty intense… haha!

8 Likes

That’s for sure! I don’t think it’s any secret that he loves TK :slight_smile: He has me doing searches for it.

I feel like I’m being groomed :joy:

6 Likes

Re used some coco for first time in a while do we think its causing what looks to be cal mag def?

Wanna green em up before i flip

15 Likes

Definitely could be the cause :thinking: did you not flush the old coco prior to using it again? If not then I’d flush the pots with ph’d calmag water, like 4x the size of the pot, then do normal feed again and see if they straighten out.

11 Likes

No i didn’t flush so good call i will do that how much jacks 15.0.0 calcium wld u say per gallon water?

2 Likes

15 Likes

Thank you @Rocket much respect

2 Likes

Gettin there. Got new seedling bags arriving today so will get the rest of these up-potted tonight.

C5SS #5 F4’s on the left, StarShine F2 in the center, and TriForce on the right.

34 Likes

time to invest in trays for each pot in future :smiley:

when you gonna do a large pheno hunt to find new keepers or do you plan on popping a handful at a time until the one appears ?

2 Likes

Yeah since the seeds from each strain all soak together, I don’t see any difference in keeping the resulting plants together. If one of the seeds had HLVD, they all do after soaking. You’d have to soak each seed individually to be sure… But these seeds were made with 100% clean parents so I’m not worried about that. I am keeping the strains separate. No strains will share trays nor clone boxes. That’s the best I can do. Again tho, I know the parents of these beans were clean when I made them.

This is the start of my pheno hunt to find new keepers. I pop whole packs at a time, cull away, and go from there. This was 15 beans of each line, save for the C5SS as I didn’t realize I only did 14. Will pop more as I go.

17 Likes

fingers crossed for you wish we could fast forward to harvest time already!!

4 Likes

Today for the work day, smokin on that Matt Berger Bubba Kush

This stuff really gets me going. Not relaxing/chill at all. Smoke a bowl and 5-10min later I gotta get up and go do something. Potency is only decent despite the frost. The ssdd f2 #1 is stronger than this plant. Definitely not bad tho. Tasty :yum:

35 Likes

Bubba is my go-to mornin/day weed, she even wakes me up when other weeds have burned me out! Bubba doesn’t make me tired at all, but she comes through with a tingly and slightly face-numbing body stone. And she smells so divine! :yum:

18 Likes

Yeah I’d have to say that’s exactly where I’m at with her.

Pretty much the opposite of what I was expecting though :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

Probably gonna make a new journal before we hit 5000 posts here. See what happens.

In the meantime!
Old C5SS #5 F3 pics from 4ish years ago

And new C5SS #5 F4 pics (C5SS #5 F3 x C5SS #1 F3)

I see at least 5 that look like the mom :eyes:

I don’t have any early pics for the SSDD F2 #1 since my father in law grew that one out the first time and passed it to me as a clone afterwards. I have some early TriForce pics but none of them are labeled by plant so no idea which might be the TF#1 or TF#4, sadly.

30 Likes

Triangle Kush - Day 30 (Yesterday - been slacking :sweat_smile: )

Another 46 days to go!

39 Likes

Oh, forgot a pic! What I’m smokin on today!

Left to right, top to bottom is
Chem 91 | SSDD F2 #1
Chem #4 | Lava Cake(dispensary)

32 Likes

That Lava cake looks fire broooo! :fire: Cookie fam 4 life

JK!

Damn that SSDD makes me want to try your BX out, it looks so tasty!

Pz :v:t2:

9 Likes

Are we to understand that you paid actual money… for Cookies? :exploding_head:

12 Likes