Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Purge thing?

2 Likes

Oh okay that Safe T Act or whatever. Basically says the state can’t detain you before trial for a lot of crimes. Starts Jan 1st.

I’ve seen other states where if you get a dui for instance they just hold you until you can see a magistrate judge(talking hours) who sets a trial time and then they just let you go. Not enough space to jail everyone who gets a dui type thing.

5 Likes

Everything looks pretty good in here!

6 Likes

Ooh you gonna make some beans from that OGAH? That’s jetdro Orange goji x amnesia haze or something like that? Grohio sent me beans that got fucked up in the mail. Super bummed that I never jumped on them went they were circulating a few years ago.

@jetdro- any of those seeds floating around?

8 Likes

I pretty much gave them all out. I had 15 left, just put down 5 to find a male. I might make f2’s but @ShiskaberrySavior already has, and i trust his judgement.

Only have 7 left or i would send you some, sorry

Yes it is @50State Orange Goji male X Amnesia Haze Core Cut.

Have 2 running in tent 1 now, 5 weeks into the flip

10 Likes

All good, thanks man

7 Likes

@newb2.0 Shoot me a address I can get some heading your way on the weekend if you’d like.

10 Likes

Oh yeah will do what I can :+1:

5 Likes

Those were the last of my F1’s…you will find magic in there, i have 2 killers going right now

8 Likes

For sure! Will be posting what i pull out so if we need to exchange pollen or something we can do that.

5 Likes

Please clone!! Really want to try the Haze leaner!!

3 Likes

Naw, im good. Got 5 OGAH’s above ground in Dixie’s, hunting a male. Gonna hit all my clones with him, will give me plenty to hunt through .

@ShiskaberrySavior sent me F2’s of her. He used great parents, im not gonna do any better.

Both of the ones in Tent 1 are looking sweet. You shall see the 2 main pheno’s of her in that grow.

8 Likes

Haze leaner shows up all the time. The Amnesia was a stong plant, really pass’s on it’s traits , she is easy to find. One i got now , up front , is full on A.H.

Orange Goji is a STRONG breeder too. It adds size and vigor to all i have hit with it. The combo of these 2 was made in Heaven, not seen a “weak” one here.

I CAN pull some cuts off mine in flower, if you want to Re Veg. Can find some lowers and if you can clone, shouldnt be an issue.

7 Likes

It’s all good. Hate to re-veg. And I’m betting Holy is looking for a haze leaner himself! And he’s a lot closer to me. Makes clones easier to send. But thank you very much for the offer.

5 Likes

@HolyAngel if the TK cut falls through, let me know. Talked to FarmerJoe the other day. Will prob order next month. I also want the Tangerine Skunk and he was already out this time.

7 Likes

Heh figures, tk out for delivery and I’m 20min from Chicago. Getting a buddy to stick it in the fridge until I get back in town tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes… otherwise yeah, will definitely throw down with you on it whenever.

9 Likes

Never fails, way of the world.

7 Likes

One week later, feeding time!

Day 7 for the smaller three and Day 14 for the Kryptonite #3 in the back right.

So far so good! Had a power outage for a couple hours in the middle of lights-on time two nights ago so see if anything happens from that. She’s just now starting to put on the frost. Trying to stay on the lighter side of feeding too…

I don’t have pics of the veg tent and whatnot yet but they’re coming along. Found 1 male so far in the 5 Sowahh’s, no other gender reveals otherwise. Still waiting on the last StarShine and the two Cherry Kiwi’s.

27 Likes

Looking forward to see those sowahhs grow :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:!! And wow they are lush :pray:

5 Likes

Yeah the sowahh’s are looking good, damn near identical! I need to top them soon and make some clones but just trying to let them have at it and see what they got. Likely flower out the clones instead of the seed plants just due to timing, but we’ll see!

In other news, I got this NL5…

33 Likes