Homemade Strains Thread

I still have a good bit of the thiosulfate also, I’m all gave out on the Silver Nitrate though lol I plan on ordering some more when I can get time to really experiment with it again.

2 Likes

OMG @Oldtimerunderground thank you for helping me out by proxy!

@Greyfox

9 Likes

@DainIronFoot
May want to tr this yourself
Well im thinking i made happy accident
I had romulan grapefruit clones in the tent
I had one rimulan grapefruit mom i putin green house
I lost the green house plant due to heat wave
I thought i had hit her with Vietnamese black pollen
She nevee made any seed though
When i cut my from the tent i found one was seeded
Now a few weeks a go we had a powerline problem and i had to move a dancehall plant in the tent over night. It was the day after i pollenated it with danehall pollen
I pulled her bac out the next day after the elctricain came by and fixed my powerline
Its possible this plant got some dancehall pillen
Im thinking now my notes were wrong and this was the plant i hit with the year old vietnamese black pollen…it appears its only this plant and only one branch
I dropped nine of the seeds in a shot glass
It should be easy to tell if they are dancehall or vietnmese black i think. What say you?

1 Like

Sounds like contact transfer. Lucky accident! :+1:

If you want to avoid this in the future you can mist the pollinated branch/plant down 2 hours after pollination with a fine mister. You don’t need to overdo it, it’s quite through.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Back in the day BOG gifted me some Bogglegums because he wanted me to grow it in my SWC/TRON…I grew it and it turned out great, anyway I actually made my own cross with BOG’s genetics…well I sprouted 3 seeds of my Bogglegum cross and 2 seeds of my Jenny strain…I have them in soil now and gonna let mother nature sex them for me since it’s 12/12 outside…

13 Likes

Here an old picture of my homemade purple strain…back in the day I didn’t even keep notes/records hell I didn’t even name them…I think this was Airbournes G13 cross …

28 Likes

Greetings to all you breeders and seed creators! I how all is well. I have been busy with life. I wanted to share my next project for this year. This is my second project of the year. And I put in much more work on this one than I did on my last one. I have smoked and grown more of the plants. I’m just learning as I go. But this is the next plants to move forward a generation. Stay Airborne!!! Love above all!!!

11 Likes

Wow! That’s a beauty!! The leaves are pure frost! Can only imagine the bud!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray:

1 Like

Success!!! Though i’m leaving that electric toothbrush in the tent.

15 Likes

Its getting there folks…Matanuska Thunder Head, this plant is not dusted, no seeds.

14 Likes

That is getting there! What kind of dust are you putting on her before taking photos? :crazy_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

These have Vietnam Thunder Fuck dust on them…my future new homemade cross…

12 Likes

Mmmmm dusty. :drooling_face:

Sounds like a potent cross. I’ve actually never had any thunder fuck varieties. I hear they are some K.O. shit tho. :wink::+1:

4 Likes

I gifted @Abbbian from South America some Matanuska Thunder Piss seeds…

6 Likes

Sounds interesting. What are the parents of that? Cat piss and mtf?

4 Likes

Vietnam Thunder Fuck dust x Catpiss a clone only strain…I crossed Vietnam Black male to Matanuska Thunder Fuck…I never grew out Vietnam Thunder Piss so it will be interesting to see how it turns out…

4 Likes

Yeah. Sounds interesting. Is that cat piss just rank? Like how I imagine a warm boxwood smells. Lol. I hate people that use those in gardens around here. Such a cat piss smell to me. :rofl:

2 Likes

Just collected a bunch of seeds yesterday. Mainly Cherry Wine and a Dinafem CBD. Have a few soaking to get ready and plant.

8 Likes

Couldn’t find anyone who asked. Might have just missed it.

But what can you tell me about that absolutely beautiful blue lady in the first post?

2 Likes

Very attractive aye

2 Likes