Homemade Strains Thread

I’ve got 7 small females growing of a cross I made I crossed killer glue over Ghost Train haze 1 waiting to see what the potency will be like

3 Likes

That sounds like it will be a nice cross.

1 Like

The killer glue is very potent and so is the gth1 so will pick the best female and make seeds with them .

3 Likes

Once you start, you will be making seeds every run!

9 Likes

@TestOfOath lmfao!!! I know the feeling between you and @NeverBullSeeds , I know I now have a problem. 60+ strains in my collection and counting, making more and more and more…I can’t help it ! I get a cross stuck in my head and I gotta make it and then the ideas keep coming and more seeds get popped … it’s an endless cycle….I haven’t done what you have done so far but I’m catching up quick. Lol :+1::+1::v: Currently a few of what I’ve done and working on.

13 Likes

Naw!! 60+ is just a nice comfy cushion… 100+ is an automatic membership in:

LOL, see you at the next meeting…
:laughing: :call_me_hand:

Cheers
G

13 Likes

Holy shit, bro!! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Probably closer than I think to 100. Lmao. Most but not all of my collection. Still have some going and on the way. Save me a seat!!! :+1::+1::v:

15 Likes

Floor units outside of closed tents work fine. No need to put one inside.

3 Likes

I may need an intervention! :astonished:

6 Likes

Thanks! Cause that’s what I need, the tent doesn’t have room for much else!

2 Likes

@BlueSun
You will be suprised how well those things suck out the humidity in a room and other surrounding rooms. You dont even need to vent it to it or anything. Just have airflow and they will do the work. Depending on the time of the year and how much I have growing I usually set it 5% below the RH I’m going for. And about 5 feet away. They also help filter the air and remove junk floating around. In the wintertime I let it blow the exhaust air it creates back into the room with the tents, since its warmer air. Summer time I have it blowing away.

3 Likes

Lol…get ready for this mouthful…
((Joti Afghani x (HSO sour mints x banana og)) x BOG L.S.D.
Had 2 golfball nugs so wasn’t expecting a mountain of seeds…pleased.

18 Likes

Sometimes you pick the beans…
Sometimes the beans pick YOU…

old Russian proverb :laughing:

This is definitely the latter case…

You have a Project…
A sour banana, JOTI/BOG sandwich you need to stabilize.

Cheers
G

8 Likes

I’ll probably end up making femmed seeds…lol. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

You just got me thinking…I first started growing to get bud…now I find myself growing for the seeds. :thinking::face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

It seems to be the natural progression…
I went through the same process, now I squeeze some head stash in here and there… :laughing:

Go with the flow!

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I crossed a landrace tashkenti with some island sweet skunk a couple of years ago…it was a freakish plant that popped into flower at 16 hours light. It had big snocone looking colas. It produced huge amounts of trichomes.
Unfortunately the tastes wasnt great…and the high was boring although it was strong
Well. It sat around a while then I tried again…meh
I made tincture with it and after another year of the tincture sitting in the freezEr, I made some gummies
HOLY SHIT
I’m thinking if calling this strain Billy Joe Shaver because it was like being drunk while dropping acid.
I was barely able to stagger while my mind went all kinds of fantastic voyages…I easily dropped off to sleep but when I woke up to go pee I was still drunk. Up at five this morning and feel rested and sharp.

15 Likes

I need to get back to this one one of these days. Really a pretty plant.

This one is Northern Lights x (Blackberry x LSD)

NL x BBLSD B

28 Likes

@Trowertripper Any of those seeds still around?

1 Like