Homemade Strains Thread

Ok, here’s the deal…when I come back from my camping trip, a couple of friends can do a smoke report on my MatanuskaThunder Head strain. It will be probably the first time they’ll smoke buds grown in a SWC/TRON system…btw, I try not to man handle my buds too much so they will have to do some fine detail trimming before they smoke it.

17 Likes

Im game have a good trip

i didn’t think we are supposed to offer flower on here!

6 Likes

OK, thanks for the heads up… I guess no smoke report people…sorry about that…

1 Like

Is that a rule?
Maybe we could be a ruling from my favorite dragon, @Northern_Loki to be clear.

Cheers
G

1 Like

Rule is: No trading, selling, offers of providing finished goods.

@PhilCuisine I’ve edited your above post to stay within the site guidelines.

No issue with smoke reports just don’t make public offers.

7 Likes

Thanks for the clarification!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Hope you’re having the time of your life on that camping trip! :smiley:

Really looking forward to that smoke report too :grin:

Nothin wrong with that lol gotta make em work for it! :laughing:

2 Likes

We are having a great time temps are in the mid 70’s and smoking some MTH…

If you look closely you can see Chicago skyline in the middle of the picture.

24 Likes

I put a small rooted cutting of my Purple Kush cross in my SWC/TRON grow with the MTH…I had it in soil in a small yogurt cup and this is what I have left after smoking a few joints and 1 hitters. I didn’t grow this for yield, I just wanted to taste it and see how the potency was…it taste great and knocks you out.

11 Likes

OK, here’s the new project… Gonna sprout these strains: Vietnam Thunder Fuck, Black Domina x Shark Shock, Strawberry Cough cross…
Once its sprouted I will put them in small pot of soil…then I’m gonna put them outside and have mother nature sex it for me…in Illinois outside plants will start to flower in the 2nd. week of August… Then I will revegg them in my Phototron…

12 Likes

Nice, that Vietnam Thunder Fuck sounds interesting.

4 Likes

The Nympho auto flower

16 Likes

^^^^mistress^^^^

^^^^cruella^^^^
^^^^ chocolate thunder^^^^ foxtailed.

^^^^Nympho^^^^
^^^^badass Buds from my auto creations ^^^^
Nympho welcome to the future.

13 Likes

cool big fan of the autos myself they look great

2 Likes

Thank you brother. I did some photo also. I crossed the Nympho auto flower to them to get beans.
I’m looking to increase the potency of the photos by adding the Nympho to them.
When you add the gland count of the photo, to the potency of the Nympho, the game is about to be changed. Welcome to the future.

There is some buttermilk biscuits, headlocc, terp zomper, flapjacks in the photos.
I’m really feeling this sangria cookies from county line genetics that quick finisher. The frost is insane on it too.

17 Likes

Very nice @Blu-tri

1 Like

@Trowertripper
Thank you brother I appreciate it.

Well done my dude. I dig the name! :laughing:

2 Likes

Out of 7 seeds 6 sprouted…3 Vietnam Thunder Fuck, 2 Strawberry Cough cross, 1 Black Domina x Shark Shock…If I get any males, I will be saving male pollens from VTF. The seeds only took 2 days to sprout…

8 Likes