Homemade Strains Thread

I wanna make a strain so bad …hear me out bill cozzplay😅

2 Likes

What is in the Vietnamese thunder Fuck?

2 Likes

Real deal clone only Matanuska Thunder Fuck x Vietnam Black bromigo…

5 Likes

I’ll take five :sweat_smile:

I would love to try those colors are amazing !

Thats awesome…im gonna run a vietnam-romulan soon…i may have pollen or not…let me see.
I may be beggin for some

3 Likes

@PhilCuisine
My latest is crossing pineapple thai with romulan grapefruit

Heres the happy couple!

11 Likes

Trouble in paradise…I had them outside for 3 days but for some reason I lost Black Domina x Shark Shock & 1 Strawberry Cough cross seedlings…I brought them back inside in my front porch…Good news is I still have all 3 Vietnam Thunder Fuck seedlings…

5 Likes

I almost know your mood … Highlander or Overlord .? play girl botanic ?.. additc cooker … naturism soul … tautautau

Love sofisticated ones…

5 Tips for Building Resilience in Your Garden :call_me_hand: :green_heart: :raised_hands: :blush:

2 Likes

Two different phenos of my starkiller x pgsc

20 Likes

Looks like more homemade strains in the future…Vietnam Thunder Fuck male

12 Likes

Well, it’s a done deal…I just pollinated my outside Matanuska Thunder Heads with Vietnam Thunder Fuck male pollens…I truly hope it takes…

14 Likes

Hey @PhilCuisine, would you consider the MTP a cross you made? Have a great weekend! Nice flowers!

1 Like

Yes, I bred/created Matanuska Thunder Piss…btw, Do you have any pictures of that MTP?

4 Likes

They’re asleep now but surely I’ll have some pics of it sooner or later!!

Don’t know if you can see the MTP written on the terracota pot ( I’ll get better pics later on). Must say that, even though I have no idea what it will be once it is done, it is by far the most vigorous female I’ve seen (please remember I have little to no experience, so don’t count on it!), 8 out of 10 times before, it would turn out to be a male, not this one!! Always bigger and taller than the others!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Congrats! Stoked to try it in the future, and already have 2 to 3 clones from it, which already turned into little monsters! LOL!

It’s a battle out here!! LST running wild!!

Thanks a lot!!! Appreciate it!!! Later on the flowering one…!!

5 Likes

@PhilCuisine, and the last ones with the two side by side (apologies for lousy pic quality!)

5 Likes

Looks good, I never did LST…I have 3 MTH out in my garden and 2 of them have been pollinated…here’s a picture of my farmer buddy’s MTH, this picture was taken probably 2 months ago and was not flowering…I told him to take some pictures because they should be flowering now…I will post the updated pictures when I get them.

7 Likes

Wow!!! Beautiful! Outdoors is something else!!!

Love your ‘torture buckets’ lot’s of tie-down points… no waiting. :laughing:

I’m looking to standardize training containers and a couple questions come to mind…
What size are they?
How long do you keep them in those pots?

Cheers
G

1 Like

Hey friend! Thanks!!
Filling all the way up with water, 4.5 liters (1.18 gallon) but considering the room on top with soil, I’d say roughly about 1 gallon. The previous ones were in them for 8 weeks, veg time, the very first pic shows how stretchy they came to be (one more of newbie’s mistakes) and those were the ones which had been in the 1 gallon pots before they went into flowering. These current ones, I’m keeping the lights seriously close to them so, no stretching now!!! lol! Have a great weekend!!

1 Like