Homemade Strains Thread

Updated picture of Matanuska Thunder Head…my buddy said this is about 7ft. tall…I haven’t seen it in person but he said it’s on his property…he said he will take pictures of the other 2 plants that I gave him so i can post it.

23 Likes

Wow ! Heck of a plant!! Beautiful! Can only imagine the size of those buds!!! Congrats to your friend!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Murdah cookies auto flower.
Nympho x fastbuds gorilla cookies) x ( Nympho x rocbud cookies & chem)

19 Likes

looking great folks glad to see I’m not the only hopeless pollen chucker lol jk seriously I just harvested some auto reg crosses involving tangie cheese green crack and double grape a bunch more to come and finally got the STS reversal thing down so sour skittles cherry cheesecake idk possibilities are endless I love playing breeder and making seeds great work folks

edit… on the subject can anybody recommend any reading material on cannabis breeding big reader so I thought I would ask I’ve found some good idk articles I guess on z-lib but no books it’s like most things there’s a ton of info on the basics but beyond that it gets a bit harder to find worth a shot

Bliss

4 Likes

Beautiful cross!

Wanna trade some for a few of my Strawberry Shortcrack autofems?

(Mephisto Strawberry Stomper-Canadian only release x Mephisto White Crack)

8 Likes

Are you in Canada?

3 Likes

I am in Guelph ON

3 Likes

Yeah going strong and happy ladies making beans!

(KK/UKC/PK/G33 x PPP/BC)

13 Likes

What are you planning to do with the shake when they’re all shucked? Bubble? Edibles?

2 Likes

BUBBLE.

I’m gonna hand wrub the shit outa these nugs then take all that crumble bud and break out the hash bags and get me some ice from the backyard. (it’ll be cold enough by then)

4 Likes

PPPurple Alien coming soon!

16 Likes

Here’s my small Matanuska Thunder Head unpollinated in my garden, not growing for yields…its under 2ft tall.

But these 2 MTH are pollinated with Vietnam Thunder Fuck male…its my newest cross…

14 Likes

The photo strains crossed with the Nympho auto flower.
Animal cookies
sangria cookies
Sweet zensations
Killer Glue
Lvtk
Runtz s1
Terp zomper
Headlocc
Flapjacks
Buttermilk biscuits

15 Likes

Looks like you have Burmese in your plants, must be in the nympho. Be interesting to see these flowers out.

1 Like

Brother I wouldn’t know a Burmese, from an Afghan, real talk.

3 Likes

Ha that’s great me either but they look great I have yet to take a photo to auto soon I hope if any auto folks wanna trade crosses hit your girl up lol always room in the perpetual for something new y’all have a great day

Bliss

4 Likes

Here is a lvtk tester that I started a little earlier than the larger group. Day 37 22/12 from drop. No training. 28” tall and as you see, she is already stacking nicely. The smell is unbelievable.

13 Likes

I grew LVTK x Long bottom fighter a while back. I wish I had cloned it.

26 Likes

I’m thinking about spraying her with sts and pollinate one of the younger ones. The Nympho is really bringing out the terps. It’s going to be hard to keep my hands off her.

3 Likes

Might be a good idea. The seeds I had were a freebie from GLG so I wasn’t expecting much. Was a very nice surprise. :smiley:

3 Likes