Homemade Strains Thread

My buddy stopped by to help me with my vegetable garden and Matanuska Thunder Head plant…

23 Likes

That’s a native mantis! I love them. The green ones are from Asia and are pests when they get huge. I’ve seen one take a hummingbird out of the air. But the native to north America ones are the brown ones and they rule!

I also love that you can see her looking at you in the bottom photo. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

That’s summabitch bit me, first time in my life a mantis bit me…when I really think about it, I deserved it…All my life I would let a mantis crawl up to my hands and it was perfectly fine… this time my buddies said just pick it up they don’t bite…well, I picked it up mid body and it turned its head and bit me…all’s cool though I managed to put it in a brown paper bag and released it in my garden…I never kill mantis they so koool and beneficiary for your garden…

Ok I lied, it didn’t stop by…I kidnapped it and released in in my garden…:sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

8 Likes

Hahaha. Yes! I do that all the time.

Never had one bite me, but I’ve had plenty of them in hand. I’ll keep that in mind. :wink:

3 Likes

Confessions of an insect lover who tasted his own “Gosh, went a bit too far and got bitten!” It’ll fit right into my garden!! :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs: :joy:

3 Likes

Your top picture purple Kush? I didn’t read enough. Sorry. I’m doing it now. Blue dream?

1 Like

I give up. Really don’t know what to say. I have seen plants that high a few times. Not that many at once.

1 Like

I’m working on a bag of Magic dust. I have several good gens going. All regulars. I will be crossing just for seed. I know it will be a Apple core. Mixed. Im happy with that. @PhilCuisine good stuff.

2 Likes

These are my Purple Kush crosses…named them Summer Knights.

22 Likes

Really nice @PhilCuisine !! Are they in a huge plastic container!!? Did you make holes around it or at the bottom? The plants are grand!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

2 Likes

2 in the back are lambs breath/Romulan made this strain almost 2 years ago when the first California lockdown happened lol 1st tike trying the seeds their all females 2 in the front are skunk can’t remember what the middle plant is there’s also an auto in a solo cup lol

22 Likes

Yes, a clear plastic tote container with holes on the bottom…I’m not trying to keep up with the Jones’s by buying fancy high price items just for a couple plants…I use what ever I have laying around the house folks…

I also have a new sperm donor for future homemade strains…this is my Strawberry Cough cross… The Strawberry Cough that I used was a clone only strain from back in the day, they didn’t come in seed form back then…

14 Likes

Had a visitor of my own today.

13 Likes

@Rhino_Buddy
I love those
I had one on my Thai plants and the next day there was a clear and hollow exoskeleton of a grasshopper with the top of his head eaten off

3 Likes

That’s badass! I love them! :green_heart:

2 Likes

I had a wiring issue and my second grow room was unlighted last month for a few hours so I had to put some flowering Romulan grapefruit clones in the tent with a dancehall cbd pollenated plant. It looks like the clones closest to the dancehall plant may have made seeds!

5 Likes

I’m gonna be growing this winter and not sure which strain…I have a friend from high school who loves Indica and so I told her grow some for her…the only strain I have going now is Vietnam Thunder Fuck so I need at least 2 other strains…I will also have other farmer buddies who will be growing indoors too.

11 Likes

Twenty20 Mendo Cookies x BCC Mystery Woman (aka M2)

Day 46, Tester growing indoors in one gallon of soil.

12 Likes

So you got any cool new powers yet or what?

2 Likes

Good seeds. I’m growing some of their stuff. Hindsight the whip cross is nice. T-dub MMXX and one other going. I like the seeds. They need topping. I can tell you.

4 Likes