Homemade Strains Thread

That is getting there! What kind of dust are you putting on her before taking photos? :crazy_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

These have Vietnam Thunder Fuck dust on themā€¦my future new homemade crossā€¦

12 Likes

Mmmmm dusty. :drooling_face:

Sounds like a potent cross. Iā€™ve actually never had any thunder fuck varieties. I hear they are some K.O. shit tho. :wink::+1:

4 Likes

I gifted @Abbbian from South America some Matanuska Thunder Piss seedsā€¦

6 Likes

Sounds interesting. What are the parents of that? Cat piss and mtf?

4 Likes

Vietnam Thunder Fuck dust x Catpiss a clone only strainā€¦I crossed Vietnam Black male to Matanuska Thunder Fuckā€¦I never grew out Vietnam Thunder Piss so it will be interesting to see how it turns outā€¦

4 Likes

Yeah. Sounds interesting. Is that cat piss just rank? Like how I imagine a warm boxwood smells. Lol. I hate people that use those in gardens around here. Such a cat piss smell to me. :rofl:

2 Likes

Just collected a bunch of seeds yesterday. Mainly Cherry Wine and a Dinafem CBD. Have a few soaking to get ready and plant.

8 Likes

Couldnā€™t find anyone who asked. Might have just missed it.

But what can you tell me about that absolutely beautiful blue lady in the first post?

2 Likes

Very attractive aye

2 Likes

Hi @PhilCuisine! the MTP is moving along, a bit sadder than the other ladies but it does have a different look on the buds! Iā€™ll try to get pics soon! Damn vigorous plant!! grows roots like crazy and if allowed, itā€™ll be taller than the rest!! Always thankful!!! :pray: :hugs:

1 Like

Why is it sadder?

1 Like

gimme a second!! pics!!

If compared to the others, it looks dry and as though it is having something, maybe a reaction to worm castings I had put, not sure!!

The greener one behind it is an OG Kush, the one to its upper left is a Blue Cookies! still learning a lot, and unfortunately, at times, at the expense of the plants!! :crazy_face: :hugs: :pray: :anguished: Always thankful!!!

6 Likes

Looks like nute burns, fuck thatā€™s to bad bromigo

4 Likes

Thanks, if it handles my mishandlings, Iā€™ll reveg it!! If not, already have two coming from vegging!! Thanks!! Amigo!! Amigo gente boa!! :sunglasses: :hugs:

Hey cuz, lol worm castings would never do that to any marijuana plant! You can put em into strainght castings and theyā€™ll show you love for it! Iā€™d be looking for another culprit as to whatā€™s happening there!
That almost looks like a Manganese deficiency.

7 Likes

Another homemade strainā€¦I gave seeds to a farmer buddy as a collectable and he actually grew it outā€¦donā€™t know the strain because it was unmarked but I know for a fact it has a great lineageā€¦

11 Likes

Paraduck seeds just about jumping out of the buds!

23 Likes

ā€œJump little seed, jump!ā€

5 Likes