Homemade Strains Thread

Zacateca Tribute x ACE Congo

26 Likes

Sadly i think my seed run has failed.

I just shucked the entire PPPx Pink Cookies plant and found maybe 1-2 seeds and I don’t even know if they are viable.

Bummed out but it’s a lesson learned and I’m just annoyed that it was 2weeks seedling, 4 weeks veg, then 10 weeks flower worth of effort.

I’m going back over my notes and the only thing I can think happened was either: 1) pollen wasn’t at room temp therefore spoiled by moisture, or 2) I didn’t apply enough 3) I applied it incorrectly.

Sigh… :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Try a germination test on what seed you have.
I thought I had messed up but the germination tests where surprisingly 65%…

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Original Texada Timewarp female to a mystery sativa male .Hello Texada Twist.

13 Likes

I had some issues with the ppp pollen as well. First plant got 0 seeds, second got 1 seed and the plant I recently did I used more on and I can see there are a few seeds on that one at least. :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve had the PPP pollen in the freezer since I received it. What is the best way to transition it to room temp before I use it. And do I only have one shot? In other words, can I put the rest back in the freezer after, or is it done?

2 Likes

I store all my pollen in glass medical tubes with a rubber type cork they came with. I then take the vials of pollen out and let them warm up at room temperature for a while before opening so I try to avoid getting condensation into the vials, then I use what I am going to use and put them back in the vials with the corks in and back into the freezer. Most of the pollen is inside a little container or package and that container or package is shoved inside the vials.

4 Likes

These buds are loaded with seeds…

Matanuska Thunder Head x Vietnam Thunder Fuck

20 Likes

Those seem like some exotic seeds for sure

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a few of those if your into sending out? Always wanted to get my hands on mtf should be some similarities to be found?
Was that outdoor or indoor grown? Thanks

2 Likes

Grown outdoors in my vegetable garden…

3 Likes

Here are 2 phenos from a
PuTang(MMS) x Orange Headrush(Terpfi3nd)
Cross I made, the more green plant came out smelling like citrus and gas where as the purple/red pheno was cheese…very different!
I used the best male out of the f1 seed pop, hit it to the green pheno and currently have some f2s growing out!

29 Likes

That double decker mutant leaf is very cool!

When I was a kid we used to iron fall leaves between wax paper (to preserve them)
Yeah, seemed rather dumb then too… :smile:

But that is one leaf I would preserve. :+1:

Cheers
G

11 Likes

That red pheno was a mutant through and through. It had tons of leaves like that along with some that had buds growing on the leaves!

32 Likes

That red pheno !

3 Likes

No more likes but I like the looks of her

2 Likes

Matanuska Thunder Head grown outdoors…this plant was kept small…the other 2 MTH were also small and has seeds, this particular MTH was seedless…this was not grown for high yields…

15 Likes

Frosty Nugs There, Need testers? lol

2 Likes

I’d asked earlier not sure if he’s handing out seeds!

3 Likes

I don’t want (Liar) seeds, I wanna come over and burn one, ol school, home from school high it looks likethere…Whew

3 Likes