Homemade Strains Thread

Suppose to be 2 Priority USPS but it took 6 days…it was suppose to arrive 11.26.21 but I just got it today…holiday mail rush delayed it maybe…shipped in DVD case…shipped from Oregon

10 Likes

This is CSI’s Sherbert x Irene Kush that I sprinkled @DougDawson ’s PPP pollen on…

And this is Peach Purée full of PPP pollen

Both seem to have taken to the pollen quite well. Should be fun to grow out and spread around.

22 Likes

Very cool, congratulations

2 Likes

They’re in the cloner folks…I had some extras so I put them back in the baggie and shoved them in the fridge…

Clones through the mail

23 Likes

Is the NL1 really a pure indica?

Northern Lights #1

[Northern Lights]
bred by geniuses at The Seed Bank. This is a true [indica]characterized by how short, stocky the plant is. The leaves are broad and dark green and the stems are strong. This vigorous strain can grow well outdoors in cold climates. The [aroma]is sweet and not acrid like a few Afghanis. The taste is also sweet, citrusy, piney and musky. The plant is very resinous and has a potent effect. Northerm Light #1 strain is recommended for evening and nighttime use.
Type of High

[Northern Lights] #1 cannabis strain gives a strong relaxing effect. Muscles will be relaxed and pain is definitely eased. It is a sedating high that can cause sleepiness.

Genetics

Breeder: The Seed Bank. Strain Lineage: [Northern Lights] #1 cannabis strain comes from an Afghanistan IBL lineage.

7 Likes

From AG Seed Co (Tood Mcormick’s Seed Co.)

I received Northern Lights #2 directly from Seattle Greg, who is the same gentleman who gave Northern Lights to Nevil back in 1984.

The Northern Lights numbering #1 through #11, was from most Afghan, the #1, also called “Purest Indica”, to the “Purest Indica”/Afghan crossed with more tropical/equatorial plants.

The NL#2 is a broad leaflet mostly Afghan variety that is quick flowering and covered in resin. The male flowers were also covered in trichomes and had the most resin that I have ever seen on male plants since I started growing in 1984.

After growing the Chem and the OG Kush cuttings for years, I am fairly certain after growing these genetics, that NL#2 was some of the parent genes to those fantastic cuttings.

If you like a fast flowering heavy hitting “indica”, you will not be dissapointed growing theses seeds. These are the genetics from the 70s and 80s that some of us old growers and smokers remember quite fondly.

Purest Indica:

I have fallen in love with the scent, taste and high of the Purest Indica, it reminds me of the 80’s with it’s dank resin covered nugs and broadleaves.

It is a fast flowering 8 to 9 weeks max and grows slowly in veg. I slipped a few females into the NL#5 flower room and have a limited supply of these F1 seeds.

Greg favors this genetic combination and calls it Hawaiian Lights.

9 Likes

Oh I’m sorry I worded that wrong, I meant the one you have, is that one what it’s supposed to be, is how I should’ve asked.

Too many things these days claiming to be some true old school genetics when I reality it’s either a completely different line or it’s great great great great great grandparents were the original genetics and it’s been worked so much that it’s not recognizable as what it’s being claimed as.

Yes, been trading clones with my buddy 17+ years and its always the real deal bromigo…

6 Likes

Wow far out man

1 Like

. Seed popcorn. The red thing is a led light. Recharge able. Just in case.

4 Likes

Cream caramel/sweet tooth
She’s getting the chop tonight

24 Likes

Ciskei x X18 grown out by a friend.

Ciskei x X18 Day 60 CBB (2)

21 Likes

That is amazing bro.

2 Likes

I made this berry x freakshow hybrid and just used silver spray to reverse it for S1 seeds and pollen.

30 Likes

Cool looking plant!

2 Likes

Beautiful plant, greAt job.

1 Like

Thanks took me almost 2 years to make this strain

5 Likes

It shows, if you ever do a seed run let me know I’d buy the seeds.

2 Likes

Day 70

…any day now

20 Likes