Homemade Strains Thread

Great cross! Nice Genie vape too. Love mine.

Strawberry cough • dirty taxi

20 Likes

Im finishing a CCC (chihuahua copper canyon 1990) seed run,and starting a breeding project. Im reversing cuts from my two destroyer mums, to pollen hit some of my keepers: mrnice super silver haze (2 phenos), super silver hashplant, super silver hashplant f2, destroyer (2 phenos) Lilly, big sur holy weed, Chihuahua copper canyon, panama74, demon latcher and space monkey.
image image

21 Likes

Unicorn Poop BX1
+
Cherry Festival F2 (Red Pheno)
=

"Horny Horse Cherry Shit Fest"

It’s also very happy with it’s lighting upgrade :+1:

:hugs:

24 Likes

What you call those pots? My buddy gave me a few of those but I never used it…won’t the dirt wash away from the holes? What’s the purpose of those holes?

4 Likes

Air-pot. The cone/holes cause constant root pruning so no cicling. When up potting you unwrap the walls and done.

To prevent soil loss you moisten youe media and rake it up into the walls and pack it all down much firmer than you would a traditional pot; and don’t let it dry out.

I water mine daily, but know others deep soak every few days. Like any good tool you figure it out as you use em… and after the 1x run these are the only things i use indoors unless there is a specific reason not to.

6 Likes

This mf… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: so I made some seeds last summer from my DarkStar female using 2 different Uncle Fester’s Skunk #18 males. Maybe 100-150 seeds. I popped one that I found while breaking up a bud a couple weeks back just to scratch my mid-winter seed popping itch. And this thing has the nerve to stink to high heaven already. I can smell it as soon as I open my little greenhouse. Stem rub is straight acrid skunk spray, maybe a bit of menthol on the front end. Now I’ve gotta come up with a plan as it was just something to distract me from starting more seeds :joy:

22 Likes

DK13 & Sour O’wreck being sexed by mother nature on my window sill…

10 Likes

Just found Ms. Ogress smoke report…

Black Domina x Ogre (clone only)

I got this and opened up the container and immediately took a second smell after saying WHOA! Right away I smelled that it was some great smellin weed!! kind of crisp and fresh is what I keep thinking when I smell it… I am horrible at describing aromas and flavors but have grown tons of strains and I think I know when they are good… and this was grrreat. Its kind of minty lemon to me? Whaddya think Phil … what is that good smell and taste?

It tastes very similar to the smell, very similar. There is a distinct taste and it doesn’t let you down with the smell and then no taste like some stuff… I can detect the train wreck in there but its not peperry at all to me and has a more wintergreen spearmint almost. Kinda a funky lemony danky smell, but very fresh like to me I keep thinking of dryer sheets for some reason. A nug under the nose will open up your eyes for sure.

Very very clean smooth smoke, but Phil grows em well. Mucho props its really ‘clean’ man.

Whats really nice about this strain too, is the potency, for sure… Nice headies I though.

Lifts you right up during exhalation but its all In the head, left me kinda floating and not long after it crashes down into my body. … Its very potent and it gets me ripped with a toke or two and I smoke alot. Gets me real stoned. Left me staring at the wall, lol. A couple times I was surprised after coming outta my daze to see that there was still considerable green and I hadn’t even smoked that much. For me at first it was mostly heady but comes on with a strong head and body after just a sec… even almost feeling tired… likely cause of too much, hehehehehe Really hits you in the head upon exhalation and sets you back down after a lil while.

I didn’t find it to have a ton of expansion my lungs held it pretty well, smooth n easy there… but she thumped on my head during exhalation… its gets your brain. A little goes a long way for me too. Cant wait to grow her!

Sorry for takin so long bruddah! Im a slow mofo.

27 Likes

Cracked Strawberries

2 Likes

Gambian Auto F7 x Neville’s Haze F3 makes:. Gamhazn F2 by Alaskagrown

These showed sex at 2wks old and are 3wks old in these shots. I kept a male alive just long
enough to preflower pollenate these 7 ladies. should make for 100 seeds or less, a practice
taken me a while to get down without seeding my entire grow…

I also used the male pollen sacs I removed to hand paint a Blueberry Auto to make a new cross.

11 Likes

I’m gonna try my first grow outdoors and I don’t want to keep it in a pot the whole time…was just reading your conversation with @PhilCuisine about the air-pot & am curious about the cost and u said you just unwrap/open it up and I’m assuming it’s way easier for you and the plant

2 Likes

@DrGonzo13 , check out near 1min40sec in; but the whole clip is dreamy with a Scottish accent :heart:

7 Likes

Okily Dokily

1 Like

Durban poison fems photo
Nice little seeds have to shake some more off

Plant was sprayed with CS spray and let self

27 Likes

Strawbeary mango growler!

2 Likes

That sounds like a nice strain think I have some mango Kush somewhere

2 Likes

Sister plant