Homemade Strains Thread

I’ve actually found some seeds in the budz that a farmer grew…don’t know what happened because they were all clones from me and all were true females…
I just gonna give these all away maybe to other farmers.

Purple Kush cross
Matanuska Thunder Head cross

4 Likes

Phil, love the way you overgrow!! Kudos!!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

3 Likes

I’m a farmer lol

4 Likes

Looks nice, bet it’s gonna be a great smoke.

1 Like

Love me some northern lights! That’ll be a good one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

What do you guys think? If this was your grow would you chop now or later? I already know when I’ll be chopping it down…I see clear, cloudy & a couple amber’s here and there…

Vietnam Thunder Fuck

Uploading: 20220227_204246.jpg…

21 Likes

I’d let her go a bit longer. Still seeing some clears. That’s just my personal preference. I find the terps get better also.

4 Likes

Definitely later. Just like groundhogs… cloudy with a hint of amber means two more weeks of flower.

5 Likes

Hey that’s awesome they all popped after so long. Did you do anything different to store them ? Like any prep before storage ? Air seal, oil coat (I think this one’s wierd), store with desiccant packs ?

Just curious cause I’ve had some trouble with seeds that were only a few years old before. Ones that were even older I would get like maybe 1/2 or 1/4 to pop. I tried peroxide, and or even potassium nitrate soaks before attempting to germ, but it always just seemed like a roll of the dice no matter what I did for older seeds. You had no issues thou with older ones so I’m curious.

Is there a prize for getting the right answer?

1 Like

It depends on the strain for me. If it’s a Sativa dom I try to cut her down when like 80-90% Cloudy and a the rest Clear. If I have an Indica dom I try to wait till at least half or more are Amber.
What’s your preference ?

For that strain I might even chop 50/50 clear and cloudy. Maybe leave some on her to cloud up a bit more too.

Nothing different, stored in baggies, baggies stored in a plastic container & container stored in the fridge…

There’s really no right/wrong answer, it a preference thing…

I was looking at my notes and I have grown this VTF before…all it says is potent. I prefer a Sativa high…my plan is to chop on Sunday, maybe…

5 Likes

A male I just got back from my dirty taxi cross

14 Likes

2 Destroyer phenos (STS), pollinating super silver haze (2 phenos) super silver hashplant f1 & f2, destroyer (2 phenos) lilly and chihuahua copper canyon

17 Likes

It’s that time of year again, Lent…that means no boozing/smoking or eating pot brownies till Easter…I will be clean and sober.

4 Likes

Well, it’s been a fun ride but all good things must come to an end.

This Cherry Festival (Red) F2 did a great job. I didn’t top it before flip so it shot straight upright and “only” produced 4x bud sites; but they are really nice ones FILLED with seeds so I have no complaints.

The Unicorn Poop BX1 - Male that was used to pollenate this was the most impressive male I have ever seen in person. The tent was tinted YELLOW like the windows of a chainsmoker that lives in their 90’s Honda Civic (yes that yellow).

Here is the wide shot of the lady which will be cut today, hung for a few weeks over a bin in-case gravity happens, and then the great birthing of: “Horny Horse Cherry Red Shit Fest F1”!

The seeds are popping out of their dried up calyxes :drooling_face:

@Pawsfodocaws & @G-paS, thank you both so much for making these seeds possible with your growing skills that make both the UPBX1’s & CF®F2’s such a success and PLEASURE to grow!

:hugs:

30 Likes

It was my pleasure my friend.

Paws

5 Likes

Sounds like some awesome crosses!

3 Likes

Vietnam Thunder Fuck…tomorrow is the day it comes down… maybe…

21 Likes

You make me such a proud parent!

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes