Homemade Strains Thread

Pretty plant, good job.

5 Likes

Fan leave on a male strawberry coughing dirty taxi cross

16 Likes

What a nice big leaf.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Vietnam Thunder Fuck…guesstimation 2+ oz. when all dried/cured…sugar coated like a mofo.

24 Likes

Niiiice “subtle” hint :wink: :wink:

12 Likes

@PhilCuisine Wow, you got some beauties hanging from your hangers :flushed: sweet serendipity…
Nice and big buds :clap: :clap: :clap: :man_farmer: :hugs:

3 Likes

Thanks, to be honest not my best grow but it will do…

15 Likes

The stem of a male strawberry cough dirty taxi

13 Likes

Vietnam Thunder Fuck…I have to make about 30+ cuttings/clones for all my farmer buddies this summer…1 farmer already took 3 VTF clones because I guess he’s got a huge shed/man cave that’s heated and has lights for all his succulents…

18 Likes

I’ve yet to find any dirty taxi grows or seeds and the dispensary I go to has dirty taxi that is consistently :fire:never lower than 30% THC and the half Oz I grabbed a day or so ago is 34.7%THC and it’s straight knock u on your ass high lol but I’m about to see if you had some more information about where to source any Dirty Taxi seeds or crosses and that strawberry cough sounds like a winner hope that you have a good weekend

2 Likes

My buddy got the seeds for us. He handed me 5 plants, 3 males and 2 females. I think it’s like 2-3 years ago that he got them.
The one threw balls on the lowers while the other one didn’t.
Any specific info you are interested in? I’ll answer to the best of my abilities

2 Likes

My new Vietnam Thunder Fuck cross…

These buds are full of seeds…3-5 of the seeds were pollinated by 15+ yrs.old Vietnam Black pollens which were kept in the fridge…the rest of the seeds are my Bogglegum cross.

21 Likes

Woash that looks so frosty… Frosty caramel tooth :joy:

2 Likes

Vietnam Thunder Fuck …75.3 grams from 1 plant grown on a small Phototron…

Loaded with seeds

26 Likes

That man don’t miss :joy:. Better not be trying to rob his grow!

2 Likes

How long y’all let your seeded buds hang after cutting before playing “find the seeds”?

2 Likes

I’m actually doing it right now, gonna pick out the seeds and I will roll a few joints off the buds the seeds came from and pass the joints to people who are less fortunate.
The rest of my harvest are in jars curing…As far as smoking my harvest, no can do…I quit boozing/smoking for Lent and wouldn’t be able to smoke my harvest until Easter…It will be curing till 420 day this year…Easter is 4.17.22 this year so I might as well wait till 4.20.22

9 Likes

@PhilCuisine , how long did you hang after chop? My HHCRSF has been hanging 2 weeks with it being run nearly into the ground when alive (aka: grew it a week or so past DONE-DONE).

1 Like

I chopped last week Wednesday and I forgot about the heating vent below the plant I was hanging so it was quick dried by Saturday night…Sunday I put them in a tupperware thingy and put a few fan leaves inside to re-moisturize…Monday I put them in my jars except the buds with seeds…later today I will pick the seeds out of the buds…

4 Likes

Thanks @PhilCuisine! Sounds like i’m putting on gloves today for the fun. It’s been hanging 2 weeks and is solid dust rofl.

2 Likes