Homemade Strains Thread

My buds with seeds are too crumbly so yesterday I put a leaf from my lemon tree to rehydrate it…I also put a lemon leaf in my jars with VTF in it…

6 Likes

I’m gonna put on gloves and roll them crunchy nugs in between my hands and then play some sort of masochists sorting game.

4 Likes

I’ve been doing that the last few days.

These are regular ABC

But I’ve also got (Trainwreck x GG4 RIL) x ABC

And the one’s I don’t have pictures of are:
(88G13HP x SourBlutooth) x ABC
ABC x Dragons Blood Hashplant
ABC x PPP

33 Likes

Are these first generation? Have o seen what they look like ? Or is it the first gen and still going to check what comes out of this mix?

6 Likes

I just started this project, so these are the first generation crosses. I need to run each of them one more generation indoors because they will all be normal leaf. The subsequent generation should have 25% ABC leaf, which is easy to select for at seedling stage, so those can be run outside to make further selections for desired bud on the ABC leaf type.

Well, that’s my goal and expectation, but who knows what will actually come of this…

As you saw, I’m also looking for seeds of a single leaflet (lanceolate) strain to be able to grow outdoors as well.

I have Supafreak, but I wouldn’t feel 100% confident that someone would not be able to identify it as cannabis.

9 Likes

Kallyseeds had some in the past. @Large-Gastropod grew some weird ones :blush:

3 Likes

I think Kaly seeds sells through TerpyZ, and they do not ship to the US.

1 Like

Well, this was a total success!

When you plant 2 EPIC strains in sets of 3 seeds each and find out that 4 of the 6 plants are male… you run with it and let those teenagers fuck, and fuck hard they did!

Here’s the plant, a Cherry Festival (red) F2 with only 4x buds.

Seeds were desperate for freedom :open_mouth: .

Using logic taken from pet bird owners and small time farmers needing to clear chaff from seed I stuck a cut bottle on to a vacuum that has a variable speed motor and a small cyclone collection basket so I can paranoia check the collected crap for any good seeds :+1: .

BEFORE I ran what I now call the “Seed Sorta?”, I crushed the buds into a mesh colander and then by hand moved it around to get rid of the bulk of the usable for hash material. The remainder (with seeds) was dumped into a bucket and then the cut bottle was held over allowing the mass to cyclone within it in hopes of it NOT sucking up the goodies.

After cycloning seemed to be pointless (aka: nothing was lifting out of the bottle) I checked the vacuum’s collection bin and found the follow with sans any seeds :open_mouth: !

See! NO SEEDS! :smiley:

So, after all said and done how I gave up on hand picking beans from a pile of green dust and branches, please allow me to introduce you to the progeny of Cherry Festival (Red) F2 - Female and it’s husband, a Unicorn Poop BX1 - Male which will now henceforth go out into the world as:

!!! “HORNY HORSE CHERRY RED SHITFEST F1” !!!

Of the seeds produced, 509 look good and viable with nice examples of greens from mid to dark green/brown. There is an uncounted palmful that are light green to white but didn’t crush so they may pop after all with some tender love and care.

All things considered i’m chuffed and now even MORE EXCITED about my Tony Green Gorilla Glue #4 R.I.L. seed run happing right now :open_mouth:

(because when you pop 5x seeds and: 1x fails to grow, 3x are Male and 1x is female you skip the flower run and make seeds for FUTURE flower runs and then share the pollen with friends :smiley: )

:hugs:

38 Likes

Skeet skeet x Afghan Mix

22 Likes

Romulan bx 3 f2

X

Tal Shiar x (Sangria Punch x Screaming Eagle) x Wilson
@ day 50

31 Likes

Pigeonman… omg. Impressive frosty goodness anyone would be proud to have in their garden, plus who doesn’t love the name. wanna trade? I’ve got the genetics list from hell to choose from… over 80.

Created this one last year
Black Oger of Manidoog

Oregon Kids Oger (same as ghost cut)
X
Starfighter x Vietnamese Black

Cutting grown out

26 Likes

Sour gorilla at the back
Sweet tooth/cream caramel front the cups are something else lol
This is my 2ft tent

Been a while since I grew the sour gorilla out,but I do 2 sweet tooth plants most grows one of my favorite strains I made

21 Likes

I have a Black Ogre strain that I bred/created 20+ years ago…what’s the lineage of yours?

4 Likes

@Carty thanks! I’m going to let these dry out for a few more weeks and then was gonna make up a pile of flips for trades and gifts :smiley:

I’ll post here again when that is all ready :smiley:

6 Likes

So far my VTF cross is 88 seeds…remember now a few of them were pollinated by 15+ yrs. old Vietnam Black pollen and Bogglegum pollens…

25 Likes

“tal shiar”? what is this madness!? do my eyes deceive me or is the romulan intelligence agency representing up in here?

a few weeks ago i was lamenting the fact that star wars had more weed strain names than star trek does, but i’m glad to see more trek representation. did you name the strain yourself or did someone else come up with the combo?

my smoking star trek nerd friends are gonna get such a kick out of this!

6 Likes

Tal Shiar is Romulan x Icaris OG from bone yard seeds it was named after the Romulan police

5 Likes

oh very cool! i never would have known this if it hadn’t popped up here. the only google results lead back here for some reason.

3 Likes

Right now she is being cloned for her 2nd run, flowering out this mom…

6 Likes

I bred/created my Black Ogre 20+ yrs.ago …Black Domina x Ogre, Ogre is a mutant strain of Sensi Star and is a clone only strain…

Ogre

32 Likes