Homemade Strains Thread

What’s that dead middle One with the Conehead looking main cola?

That’s Blockhead (Mango pheno)

IB Wreck, first picture was grown in Phototron, don’t underestimate the power of Phototrons…The last 2 was grown in 1K MH/HPS…

33 Likes

I like that main Kola I’ve never been a fan of topping and I always loved that big main fatty they make when you don’t touch them.And they look like cool
Little Christmas trees too.

4 Likes

So I’m day 45 on my F3 Putang x Orange Headrush, the F2 mom went 10 weeks…
Judging by the tricombs this plant is done but almost all the hairs are still white(I know that’s not the deciding factor but)…almost all cloudy with some amber and some clear. I might let her go a few more days.
Thoughts?

22 Likes

I would give her some more time yet. I usually go by trichs too but she just doesn’t look ready to me. I’ll bet you she fattens up.

7 Likes

I would give her more time too. Probably at least 4 more weeks. I always wait until at least 1/2 the pistils are brown as the earliest, and usually wait until they are all brown.

2 Likes

That’s beautiful.

1 Like

Happy Easter bromigos…

28 Likes

Happy Easter @PhilCuisine!!
Happy Easter and happy Sunday OGers!!
:earth_americas: :earth_africa: :pray: :hugs:

3 Likes

THEY CAME WITH THEIR OWN UP-POTTING SPEED POTS!!! :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Fucking stellar man.

I remember wanting to grow out block head after reading countless posts about it. But they weren’t available for a couple years.

She’s a beautiful plant. Imagine a 99 plant sog with that cola :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Now that’s my kinda Easter basket :joy::ok_hand:.

4 Likes

When I did one of my Skunk hunts with UFS18, I ran several “skunks” alongside in the hunt and made several crosses for future exploration.

Here is one grown by Organic Farmer. It is the Northern BC Skunk - JOTI x UFS18 - Master Thai.

N BC x UFS18 by Organic Farmer (2)! N. BC Skunk x UFS18 by Organic Farmer

30 Likes

Soon…

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

21 Likes

Epic!!! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

That’s it right there!!!

I’ll have 4 crosses to give away in about a month or so.

Females:

• Mr. Nice NL5xAfghan (Short internodal space. Smells like oriental perfume.)
  • Crème de la Chem (Or something that was crossed with it. Smells like rubber, paint.)
  • An unknown pineapple pheno. (Also pollinated with a Blueberry male.)
  • An unknown milky acrid pine pheno.

All crossed with an unknown vigorous pine lemon male that responded really well to supercropping.

The unknowns were gifted by @Indoornesian

Grateful.

10 Likes

I really appreciate you growing those out. It’s great knowing they are being used instead of sitting around wondering who the baby daddy is :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to come up with my own crosses!
So much fun, man! I feel like a little kid again. :smile:
Having the time of my life here!

7 Likes

the top plant is a gg4 ( Niagara seedbank) x Afghan skunk( reeferman) . Bottom pic is a nl1( seedsman)x gods glue ( ministry of cannabis). Have lots of tester seeds if folks are interested?

16 Likes

australian hybrid outside. Also a male subterfuge

16 Likes