Homemade Strains Thread

Island Sweet Skunk is the best terp plant I’ve ever had. I had a failed trade from Hawaii as all seeds were crushed. I soaked gently the mash on a paper and one grew and it was phenomenal and small. So is all Island Sweet Skunk amazing? Or did I get one seed of amazing? I could never reconnect with the guy from Hawaii and lost the genetics.

16 Likes

Pretty sure ISS originated on Van Isle, so there should be plenty of it kicking around.

3 Likes

Yeah man the ISS brings together a really nice range of flavors, yields well and finishes in a decent time frame, all around solid. Seems to breed well with most anything

1 Like

This one’s a mouth full.
(( White Apricot Sherbet x (Super Lemon Haze x Sativa Spirit f2)) x White Apricot Sherbet. From the “Moms Special Weed” project I did with my step daughter.:grin::peace_symbol:
Edited, I had male and female mixed up. This is the correct breeding.

22 Likes

Looks great where did the white apricot sherbet come from? What smells you getting off her? @Budderton

3 Likes

This was from a few years ago. White Apricot Sherbet came from Compound Genetics, back when the seeds came in a match box with wooden matches.(When they were good, before the big split) The terps were tart lemon up front, with high octane fuel /menthol in the background. The project ended on account of a high inter sex rate. The last male we used was not a good one.:slightly_frowning_face: The herb was really nice though.:grin:

6 Likes

Pics later but I’ve got some really nice, firm and DARK seeds that have come out from the single bud pollination of both the Red and Purple/Black phenotypes of my CSI Humboldt’s GSC x Chem91 females dusted with the male Tony Green’s GG4 R.I.L pollen. :open_mouth:

:heart:

8 Likes

Stardawg dirty taxi

25 Likes

I also would like a super sativa. Lots of THC-V, with a balls-to-the-wall high.

4 Likes

Finally, I’m almost done passing these clones out, I was sick and tired of taking care of them…its also growers night today and theres about 4 of us here at the bar boozing/smoking and we’re all glad the the frost is over…

This is what we do other than talking about pot during growers night…

12 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

31 Likes

Wow I really like the light green sugar coated appearance and how’s the smoke report from this one and excellent job never had stardawg before what is the strain, curiosity The Doc

1 Like

Stardawg is chem 4 • tres dawg.
Just took it down a day or two so it’s still drying

3 Likes

Sassy Cassie

23 Likes

:flushed: :confused: :thinking: :face_with_monocle: :skull: :sweat_smile:

Hey @PhilCuisine, I ended up not being able to harvest from those two MTP. Yet, I was able to save a clone. And now I’m gonna make more clones, till I learn it!! Thanks!!! :thinking: :hugs:

2 Likes

Before and after…It’s such a perfect day to trim outside…

Matanuska Thunder Head

17 Likes

What happened?

1 Like

Hi @PhilCuisine I had been taking them for too long a time! Ended up trying a bit of LITFA on the too much side, overwateting, plus constantly being beaten by their thirst for water and feeding!! They were always outgrowing the others! Thankfully, I saved one branch, turned it into a clone, and now it has at least 4 cuts to give me, more than months in a 6" pot!!!

Now I have to clone these 4 cuts and treat it as a mother!
Long story short, I’ve been learning by killing plants too!! :flushed: :confused:
Thanks!
I’ll keep you posted!! :pray: :hugs:

9 Likes

Getting fat. Starting to color up. Great sour fruity dank combo brewing. Four weeks from now she’s gonna be a stunner

23 Likes