Homemade Strains Thread

13 Likes

The “T” is for Tornado! :wink:

2 Likes

Happy Friday 13th. bromigos…

27 Likes

Strawberry cough • dirty taxi

12 Likes

NorthStar F1 I made last year between my nl5hazesensistar f3 keeper from Mel Frank and Starlite from rocketboy. Actual lineage is:
(C5Haze x SensiStar) F3 #5 x (A5Haze S1 x 89 NL5 BX8)

Shots are from 3 different girls, ranged from musky anise to sweet rotten fruit :drooling_face:

38 Likes

That last pic looks like it could be dangerous.

3 Likes

Beautiful :star_struck:

1 Like

15 Likes

@HolyAngel and @PhilCuisine they are looking really tasty

1 Like

:point_right:t6:(This is NOT my post idk how I jacked it but to whomever this post belongs to, I apologize.):point_left:t6:

This is a thread for growers who bred/created their own personal strains or for giveaway use.

24 Likes

This is my “Philly Ice Cream Cake 98/Cookies Galore”
I bred this strain by crossing Gelato 98 with Wedding Cake. Real heavy on the sweet bakery aroma with a tinge of gas in the background…currently in the process of intersexing the strain so more seeds will be on deck shortly.

20 Likes

One of these days we gotta get together talk about a possible trade for some of your work . You got some interesting genetics growing .

5 Likes

No, the thread and photos are @PhilCuisine . Not sure the purpose of your post.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

It’s no big deal bro…

2 Likes

I was just looking at my notes and my Black Domina x Ogre cross that I made back in the way back day was named Ms. Ogres not Black Ogre…heres a smoke report on it…

I got this and opened up the container and immediately took a second smell after saying WHOA! Right away I smelled that it was some great smellin weed!! kind of crisp and fresh is what I keep thinking when I smell it… I am horrible at describing aromas and flavors but have grown tons of strains and I think I know when they are good… and this was grrreat. Its kind of minty lemon to me? Whaddya think Phil … what is that good smell and taste?

It tastes very similar to the smell, very similar. There is a distinct taste and it doesn’t let you down with the smell and then no taste like some stuff… I can detect the train wreck in there but its not peperry at all to me and has a more wintergreen spearmint almost. Kinda a funky lemony danky smell, but very fresh like to me I keep thinking of dryer sheets for some reason. A nug under the nose will open up your eyes for sure.

Very very clean smooth smoke, but Phil grows em well. Mucho props its really ‘clean’ man.

Whats really nice about this strain too, is the potency, for sure… Nice headies I thought.

Lifts you right up during exhalation but its all In the head, left me kinda floating and not long after it crashes down into my body. … Its very potent and it gets me ripped with a toke or two and I smoke alot. Gets me real stoned. Left me staring at the wall, lol. A couple times I was surprised after coming outta my daze to see that there was still considerable green and I hadn’t even smoked that much. For me at first it was mostly heady but comes on with a strong head and body after just a sec… even almost feeling tired… likely cause of too much, hehehehehe Really hits you in the head upon exhalation and sets you back down after a lil while.

I didn’t find it to have a ton of expansion my lungs held it pretty well, smooth n easy there… but she thumped on my head during exhalation… its gets your brain. A little goes a long way for me too. Cant wait to grow her!

Sorry for takin so long bruddah! Im a slow mofo.

21 Likes

Original Haze aka Haze-4-dayz f4
X
Romulan bx 3 f2

28 Likes

That’s a really interesting combination @BirD . The plants look awesome, nice selection! :grin::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

These were crosses my buddy did with a male Humboldt Seed Co’s Blueberry Muffin (BBM)

FACxBBM = Native Sun Genetics Fuji Apple Cookie female

VFxBBM = Dark Heart Nursery Vanilla Frosting clone

GG4xBBM = Dark Heart GG4 clone

16 Likes

Many Thanks

2 Likes

Sour O’wreck being revegged

DK13 being revegged

16 Likes