Homemade Strains Thread

dude that was my next step! i have done a fair amount of sterile work. seems like an awesome way of keeping lots of elite cuts. unfortunately the cuts i put in the fridge turned to sludge pretty quickly

2 Likes

Tried out a new method by throwing it back into veg tent after pollination. Between that and the supplemental blurple light I have it under since its too tall for the main light in there, Iā€™ve been having problems with keeping her happy. But she smalls like a sweet citrus candle and is starting to put on trics. I pollinated it with some GMO x GTH pollen from Top Dawg stock.

7 Likes

Hey all, bean enjoying the threadā€¦and low and behold, today I was able to confidently sex my first seed grown and produced by my own intentions. Just a trial run to see what Im working with, I plan to take to full auto, but hey, just happy and proud for nowā€¦she is

Banana Berry Muffins(Nachos and Elā€™Sapos)photo period
x
Elā€™Chemi Kiwi(Mephisto)autoflower

Weā€™ll have to see how she looks in a month or two. Hope everyone is chillin tonight!

17 Likes

You know me and you think alike.I was going to make a line that was exclusively Hermaphrodite guaranteed to pop bananas and pistils all night long I was going to name it Cocks in Frocks or Franks and beans.Has a ring to it what do ye think?

4 Likes

MY VOTE! :rofl:

3 Likes

Screw it letā€™s cross the two strains in a 4 way and name it Drag Race !!:grinning:

2 Likes

ā€œBanana Kisserā€ here we cumā€¦

1 Like

Call it Sword Fight.

1 Like

I hit some HpLVd infected plants with hermie pollen. Saving those seeds for someone who passes me off, then asks for seeds. :grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

24 Likes

Thatā€™s horrible!
Do they have a clear idea of the percentages of seed that carries HpLVd?

1 Like

Iā€™ve read from 5-8% @Emeraldgreen . Scary shit. Iā€™m pretty sure ReikoX was making a funny. I have a bottle of Florel that I tried to reverse males to female but I couldnā€™t get it to work. I wanted to try and make all male seed. :grin:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s hilarious :joy:. Been looking at the virus info. Itā€™s really scary. Not sure if I want to bring new clones in at this point.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had a no clones in policy for years. The last cut I took in was 2008. And Iā€™m very hesitant to give cuts out. Not because Iā€™m a hoarder but because Iā€™m not a perfect grower and I would hate to pass on an unseen problem and screw up someones set up.

9 Likes

That looks amazing :green_heart:

2 Likes

You can pass on your growing abilities to me anyday!

3 Likes

I have a whole new appreciation for this. Clones have introduced so many problems into my grow. Learning a lot from each one.
Biggest thing I have learned is I donā€™t like problems. Takes a lot of the joy away.

6 Likes

Indeed. :+1:

1 Like

Vietnam Thunder Fuck, the farmer said he covered up the whole plant before he sprayed but I guess that didnā€™t workā€¦looks like it might have a chance to bounce back, I hope.

11 Likes

No, I really did. I knew the mothers had HpLVd but didnā€™t learn about the hermie offspring until after I made them.

5 Likes

The ultimate dirty bomb! :grin:
Note to selfā€¦stay on @ReikoX s good side.:rofl::grin:

7 Likes