Homemade Strains Thread

Dingle (Herijuana x Blueberry sativa x Lapis Mtn Indica) i made in 2008-2010 One of my best creations Very cloudy head buzz that wants to put you to sleep i just gave her the chop.

28 Likes

Carty’s Gabagoo Auto Flower (AK47 phenotype)

Day 39 from seed on 18/6

Here you can see an early phenotype of her, but this one is bigger as it’s under better lighting this run…
AK x S60

20 Likes

Few more Skeet Skeet x Afghan and bx
These turned out really well nice Afghan type plants

15 Likes

Time to repot/revegg my females strains for 2023 growing season…

IB-A-Wreck, it had a rough start but everything is doing well.

Vietnam Gold

Strawberry O’wreck

Black Shark

This Black Shark is growing weird and still not sure if it’s a male or female

19 Likes

Nice strains man… your black shark is growing like a duckfoot… nice.

and we all know revegging takes patience and no how, so nice job brother.

3 Likes

My Lemon Gabagoo #2… basically a lemony pheno of the AK47 side of things.
I made about 30 seeds of this magical cross I pulled of this phenotype… gifted a lot out and kinda forgot about it as I tend to move onto the next strain… duh uh

26 Likes

I’ll be crossing Mosca Frosted Raspberry (Raspberry Boogie x MAC#11) with Romulan Burning MAC (Romulan x (Runtz x unspecified MAC) in the future. Running the Frosted Raspberry presently. Results probably 8 months out.

3 Likes

Great looking plant does she smell like ak47?

Gonna sprout 2 more of my strains…2 LVS x Ogre strain and hopefully the other 2 are Vietnam Black which were given to me by my great friend who served in the Vietnam war…I gave him an OZ. of Vietnam Thunder Fuck and he loves it…my Vietnam war veteran friends sure do love that Sativa buzz…btw, I don’t know which seeds is which but I do know for sure what Vietnam Black strain looks like…

10 Likes

Beautiful grows but did I read right you have a jenny kush crossed strain? That is one of my favorite smokes I haven’t seen any seedbanks that carry them. Congrats

3 Likes

Hey there @420noob fellow White Crack addict I was wondering when you are starting those are you going to put the grow on here would really like to see how things go with them and I was lucky enough to get some 24k the other day! Happy Growing The Doc

I’ll run a thread on this forum and tag you in . I just started a new run of seeds about 2 weeks ago 2 autos one I think I stunted already🤣. Also might be pulling a couple of seedlings if that all happens very soon I’ll try and get them in this grow!

1 Like

I’m gonna be growing up some Sour Crack or Chemdogging next but I’m just finishing up a freebie of there’s (Double Grape x 3 Bears OG)x CDLC cross Day 79 and it’s getting :axe: tomorrow morning

best Auto grow yet but it’s just my third time growing them but it’s got a really sweet and floral aroma with a pretty good watermelon/berry stem rub! If you ever need anything please don’t hesitate to reach out I’ve been able to get a few good tips for Auto’s but it’s definitely a different beast but I think I will be growing them for a bit and summer is when I will be attempting to reverse one and probably 24k!

18 Likes

My current strains being revegged for 2023 summer grows for my farmer/rancher buddies…

Black Shark, IB-A-Wreck, Strawberry O’wreck and Vietnam Gold…

16 Likes

Less than 24 hrs. later, my 20+ y/o seeds looks like they cracked the shell open…I’ve always had a great success sprouting my seeds this way…

I also tossed a bag seed in the towel method last night about 12hrs. ago and it hasn’t done anything yet.

17 Likes

I have 3 samsquanch ogs in flower and two more seedlings. My first autos will update pics once lights on. That is a beautiful grow. Is that the real color or is that from a little?
Hey so yesterday I had a smoked out thought yesterday. I am not a breeder never even tried but I came up with a great cross idea but even better an even better name for it imo check this out

Godfather og × critical mass = GOD COMPLEX!!! Or God complex og to keep with the weed theme. What a cross that would be though🤷

2 Likes

12 Likes

That’s a killer strain godfather og n add critical mass would put a little CBD in the mix and ok I expect it ready in a few months… hehehe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but God’s Mass!?

1 Like

Bag seed sprouted in 24hrs. and it’s about the same size as the others…

These are Vietnam Black, LVS x Ogre and 1 bag seed.

12 Likes

Just the paper towel method for those 20 yo seeds? That’s awesome - how do you store your seeds for long term if I may ask?

2 Likes