Homemade Strains Thread

I keep them in individual small baggies then I put them in a small Tupperware like container then that container stays in my refrigerator.

10 Likes

I call this one Dragon Breath. It is (UFS18xUFS18)x(Green Dragon BX7.29). Basically a UFS18 BX1. Thinking about crossing this one to the Crickets and Cicada Puck BX3.

20 Likes

Went to a town bar last night and there was about 5 farmers/ranchers there just enjoying a few beers…this one farmer told me last night that he can legally grow hemp next year, he applied for the proper/legal permits and he got the ok from the state…this is the farmer below that’s gonna be growing legally…btw, this farmer doesn’t smoke, he actually gives his harvest away…he’s always asking me if I need pot…:joy::sweat_smile::rofl:

21 Likes

Think I’d be slipping a few thc strains into the mix.

3 Likes

You in Canada?

The seedlings are in soil, if things works out I’ll have 7 different strains for the summer of 2023 outdoor grow season…I grew Vietnam Gold before and it was a good Sativa buzz…I’ve also grown Vietnam Black before to, it turns into a very dark purple color and it almost looks like its black in color…I also haven’t grown a bag seed since the early 90’s…

Had a crappy camera back in the day…Vietnam Black

25 Likes

looks
nice

1 Like

how was the smoke on that??

1 Like

good choice

Planning my next seed run.
I’ve always liked black domina and have heard Sensi is the go-to for the real deal…and cali-connection purple diesel has been a favourite of mine since I last grew it, but only available in fem.
So black domina f2 and purple diesel x black domina…as well as all the freebies hit with black domina.
That’s a hearty mix of everything…lol.
Screenshot_20221222-182057_Chrome

10 Likes

heads up @PhilCuisine , those small stills will make some rough rough hooch. i use to hobby distill in another life. you want the column to be tall and the boiler to be large. you need to toss the “heads” or the first bit that boils off and those small little stills have a hard time with the ratios of waste to keep.

if youre in a pinch though they work. you can add aquarium carbon to the resulting alcohol, then let it settle to the bottom if you want a smoother product. it helps absorb some of those nasty fusel alcohols.

best of luck! making alcohol is fun. wish i had the space

6 Likes

I’m looking for baalbek lebanese hash plant seeds. Is that what you have?

2 Likes

It was a very good Sativa high but other than that it’s been so long ago I don’t even remember…what I’m hoping for is getting a male & female outa those 2 Vietnam Black seeds…
Here’s an update on my mother’s…once I get my big Phototron outa the shop I will be flowering 1 maybe 2 strains in 1 big Phototron.

IB-A-Wreck

Vietnam Gold

Strawberry O’wreck

Black Shark

25 Likes

they look pretty happy my friend. seeing this makes me wish i ran sativa this run

1 Like

Black domina is the ticket!

5 Likes

Destroyer crosses (*lilly, *ssh/88g13hashplant & *supersilverhaze8)

Destroyer * ssh8

Destroyer * Lilly

29 Likes

OG What #7 here = (Tahoe OG Kush x Sannie’s Jack) x Triangle Kush x Iraqi Ranya

Was able to reverse this girl and get some pollen from her to make my first s1’s.

23 Likes

Awesome Bro, progeny like this should be passed :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire:
Is that Iraqi the “mind-fire” one too? Man that’s gotta be potent cross and that flower looks fantasic! Good looking out on making that one! I got some things to post in here once flower gets a bit further along :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks! It’s some pretty good smoke! Always glad to pass along stuff.

4 Likes