Homemade Strains Thread

Thanks! Not sure if it’s the mind fire Iraqi, but it is some great smoke. Big fan of anything with TK in it. This one was a Bodhi Supernatural selections release. IMO the Iraqi lets the TK come through nicely.

4 Likes

Oh no, i didn’t mean it that way…
Now that i read it, i sound like a bully demanding candy from innocent kid lmao…

I meant it like, it should be passed on :wink:

I’m more than happy to cheer you from this side of the world when you pop them beans :grin:

4 Likes

Sounds like you really want some candy. lol :smile:

3 Likes

Heh, you and me both then! The cross I’m waiting to show off is a TK cross, go figure! :sweat_smile:

So it looks like that isn’t the Mind-Fire one, but it is one bodhi found from offspring of Strayfox’s male that I believe IS the mind-fire one, so regardless should be close!

5 Likes

So there is a difference between strayfox version of the cross and Bodhi

1 Like

Maybe… the DLA6 uses a female from the place StrayFox’s male came from, either offspring or sibling I’m not sure. But the TK x Iraqi Ranya I’m having issues finding info for. That obviously uses a male, so is it a sibling of the female in DLA6? or is it the very same male StrayFox uses? :face_with_monocle: I’m not sure yet.

4 Likes

Please tag me when you find out. I’m curious if they are different or the same. It would be interesting to see how their selection are different/similar

1 Like

So I still can’t really find anything, but I DID find this on breedbay from Bodhi himself:

page 1001, post-784340 of the bodhi thread over there… So maybe sibling male? idk. Either way I’m sure it’s great and definitely looks to let the TK shine right through from everything I’ve read. Fantastic!

7 Likes

Sounds like a great cross. I heard the Iraqi bulked up the tk, which really interested me

3 Likes

I believe Stray’s brother in the military originally got those Iraqi seeds in a village named Ranya. Stray gave some of the seeds to Bodhi to look through. Bodhi used a male at least once to make this TK cross. And he selected a female to cross to his 88g13hp male. Pretty sure the Iraqi Ranya Stray uses are his own selections.

6 Likes

Didn’t know they had Fem BD’s…

2 Likes

Would you trust a company that sent you Sensi Seeds not in the original breeders packaging even though you explicitly asked them to on the notes section? Amsterdam Seed Center did me this way just within the last couple of weeks with my Black Domina, Frutiy Juice and my Jack Herer order.

4 Likes

I’ve heard bad things about them. I’m not sure they’re a reputable bank.

4 Likes

if you ordered from the US then I wouldn’t be surprised due to stealth shipping requirements… Attitude did the same thing to me but everything i’ve grown out from them as been what I ordered, plus they usually at least put part of the breeder packaging in the baggie… I’ve never heard of Amsterdam Seed Center though…

3 Likes

Up date on my 12/12 from seed…looking great folks.

20 Likes

this is pretty common for EU seedbanks. lindas specifically did this to me for an ace mixed pack.

1 Like

Sounds like a lot of potential to me!

2 Likes

What strains you running 12/12? Any reason other than why not or see what happens, maybe fastest grow possible? Idk

My Gabagoo " Beast Mode "
Pheno

18 Likes

Vietnam Black, LVS x Ogre and a bagseed seedlings are 12/12 from seed so I can find out the sex…those are the only strains that are in 12/12, the other 4 are 17/7 Veg mode.

2 Likes