Homemade Strains Thread

Beautiful :muscle:
How long did you veg that for? Short and stocky is perfect

1 Like

Thank you :wink: i always veg for about 28-35 days, i think this one was right around 30. Got a hearty harvest off this one plant, pulled 90gm off it

12 Likes

bodhi blockhead BX F2 male x dj blueberry F5
Lets test something

need to remove the bad seeds
I bet 60-70% is good

33 Likes

I’ll bet it’s higher… :grin: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

This is an awesome thread!!

1 Like

Damn, that’s a lot of resin. Just looking at the pics is making my eyeballs sticky.

2 Likes

sundae smash 6 1/2 weeks

19 Likes

purple mystery wreck

15 Likes

Good name for it, looks like you got some on your :+1:t5:
Nice frosty mega buds

1 Like

I dunno how I haven’t stumbled in here yet. Terrible time to be out of love to spread lol some super impressive looking crosses here, I can’t wait to start playing around and making some of my own :v:

2 Likes

This is the smallest bagseed grow, it looks like its gonna grow into a fine ass female…it’s being revegged now…

13 Likes

Banksy Bud #1 (God’s Paintbrush x Chem 1 x SSDD) at 34 days of 12/12. 4 females on this run and each one is very different. Only one of them has the GP smell.

24 Likes

17 Likes

Thank You for making this cross. Just learned about it and it sounds very nice! The ever generous Doug Dawson has been sharing these sweet seeds to winners on his thread.

7 Likes

Call that one Massive Orange.

2 Likes

Yes please do this.

3 Likes

Thank @DougDawson for passing them out.

Here is some Zacatecas Tribute light depped at 55N. I checked the germ rates of the Zaca x Congo and it was about 75%. Should still be able to get some good plants out of 10 seeds.

ACE’s Congo is very columnar compared to Zacatecas Trib. I expect a variety of christmas tress and bud sticks in the cross.

21 Likes

There’s a legendary Aussie variety that goes by the name Old Mother Sativa. It’s awesome how you qualified your choice by noticing the faded star and the usage of the word old. Quite discerning of you. Whatever the genetics actually are in your seeds, I hope they are enjoyable for you. Much love

2 Likes

@TopicalWave I just scored these via @DougDawson and was wondering if you had an est flowering period?

3 Likes

Should be around 10 weeks. VM’s Oaxacan has been bred to initiate flowering fairly early outside and ACE lists congo good to 45N outside. Prime candidate for Southern Ontario outdoor sativa IMO. I found the very cold resistant and mold resistant as well. Terps lean towards spices and cedar on the Zacatecas Trib and Lemony musty on the Congo.

4 Likes