Homemade Strains Thread

I see you beat me to it.

I did thank him earlier in his thread when i was so lucky to win a pack of your Zacatecas T. x Congo. Very exciting this strain is. I’ve wanted to try it’s relative Big Sur Holy Weed for 14 years now.

When germing i will scuff the seeds and have warm 80+ F soil temps to try to match a Mexican/African climate.

Thank you also for this info:
“….spices and cedar on the Zacatecas Trib and Lemony musty on the Congo.”

4 Likes

I’ve been trying to win some too but no luck as of yet.

2 Likes

Man this thread is awesome. So many great hybrids!

5 Likes

Thai X GG almost done.

The vigour from the Thai is insane.

A different one

Fingers crossed there should be give or take hopefully 4lb from each of them :pray:

46 Likes

Nice shrubs @slain !

:metal:

1 Like

Wedding Cake F5 x Thin MInts Banana Pudding or (Triangle Kush x Animal Mints) x ((Thin Mints) x (Thin Mints x Banana OG))

38 Likes

That frosty girl is looking excellent.

3 Likes

Okay I’m working on a new project with seed seperation in mind!

I’m building this:

To then do this:

But because of the shake getting collected in a clean bucket I can use the shake to make bubble!! :grin: :+1:

I’ll make a video and share the whole thing with the PBBxCC or CCxPBB or Jew Gold 1974 when it’s all said and done. :smiley:

25 Likes

No fancy cloning machine here…6 of my homemade strains for this years outdoor grows…

This clear plastic container was free when I bought some bib lettuce…

24 Likes

Have to try that, I have a few of those around, a lot cheaper than a cloning machine lol

2 Likes

Thats what I do and it works like a charm.

1 Like

Cylone seed seporator is ready for it’s 1st test run! :slight_smile:

Bonus: my spare fan crontroller works perfectly to drop the shop-vanc’s intensity!!!

26 Likes

This is how I control the humidity of my cloner folks…its a very simple design and it works.

19 Likes

Oh man that’s insane. I can’t wait to see it in action!

KISS at its finest!

1 Like

Thanks @MonasticDank!

May I also note that I do love how @PhilCuisine and I are sharing two very juxtaposed gardening rigs :rofl:

2 Likes

Broooo!!! :muscle::brain:
Amazing!!!

3 Likes

Wife says to @Pigeonman what cha doing?
Husband: None of your business lady. (While mumbling “I’ll get em all I swear”
Wife: Alllllrihhtttt then, It’s make your own dinner day is it. Lmao :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl:

The bucket will contain the dried crumbled flower instead of the nasty shop vac. The shop vac provides suction, the cyclone chamber holds the goods for dry-sift or hash, and the bottle with choke-hole lets me “pulse” the negative pressure pulling all the “chaff” from the seeds.

The heavy (viable) seeds will stay in the bowl used to hold all the crushed material while all the light-weight material goes up and out! :smiley:

8 Likes

Damn I hate coming in here when I’m outta likes lol

1 Like