Homemade Strains Thread

Hey all!

I’m gonna make food for the missus and I and then ask the random :robot: to pick 4x people in the wiki from post:

I’ll be doing this near 2023-06-13T02:00:00Z so please keep adding names in the time left.

:hugs:

:v:

:broccoli:

18 Likes

Thanks for a shot at some chocolatey peanutbuttery deliciousness @Pigeonman

2 Likes

Alright WIKI IS CLOSED!!

Congrats to:

5: @Smooth
13: @ervasagrada :brazil:
16: @Longtooth :us:
20: @MotaMan

Please shoot me a PM with your address and I’ll get these out to y’all this week!

Cheers everyone! Will be doing “Pigeon Droppings” more often again so keep your eyes open. :smiley:

23 Likes

Wooooooooot! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations on the amazing wins @Smooth, @ervasagrada, @Longtooth, and @MotaMan!:+1:

Thank you for the opportunity Pigeonman. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Congratulations everyone :tada::tada:
Great job @Pigeonman

4 Likes

Woohoooo. Awesome

5 Likes

And they’re all going out today! 4x winners and 1x promised. :+1:

(the one without the stamp is heading to :brazil: , I ran out of international stamps and will get more at the post office today :smiley: )

Cheers folks and happy growing!

25 Likes

@Smooth, @ervasagrada ,@Longtooth , &@MotaMan

You’re seeds are on their way!

:hugs:

7 Likes

Thanks for your generosity Bruh.

1 Like

Thanks again man. Been eying “peanut butter” strains for a bit. Gives me a theme to work with. :blush:

2 Likes

Nice work pigeonman . They turned out really professional. Also sound creamy good lol

1 Like

my sundae smash at the top, center is icc#5 x supafreak by @TestOfOath and at the bottom is a great white shark from a friends seed run , on there way too there new home for some outdoor testing

10 Likes

Strawberry 99 ( strawberry cough X Cinderella 99 )

I made this because I had one seed of each. It worked.

45 Likes

Its the one to the right the left is Item #9

17 Likes

30 Likes

Does it give any strawberry terps? Looks really nice

1 Like

This one put off citrus. I got a good bit of seeds. I just popped one and this is what I got. One female.
Great high , need to explore these seeds for sure. Need to take them to f2. And dig around in those.

The mother I believe was dinafem strawberry cough female with was the clone cross with itself.
They got it from someone close to kushman.
Didn’t sell it long at all and was taken down.

My thoughts,they got cutting made seeds and put on market.
Probably didn’t sit well with some so they quit selling.
That’s just my thoughts.

The male was a single Cinderella 99 seed I popped and I dusted him on a few plants.
I think I pollinated LSD also
Which I call LOST N SPACE.
I’ll see if I have pics of that one :grinning:

4 Likes

I’ve been meaning to post in here for a bit, but I have a line I’ve been working on called MZPV: [RSC Parvati x SOA Mozambica] x [(RSC Parvati x SOA Mozambica) x Cherry Wine CBD].

The MZPV line is a diverse line I’ve been working on since 2016 with mixed THC/CBD ratios with some THCV/CBDV expression, most phenotypes provide an easygoing clearheaded sociable energetic high with a smooth relaxing comedown. The plants express narrow leaflets / airy foxtail bud structure and are resistant to cold and wet autumns in temperate climates, finishing by early November at the latest. Aromas are mixed, but range from passionfruit, guava, mango, pineapple, black pepper, black walnut. Here are some pictures from last year from late October of the overall growth habit and buds of the two female plants whose seed I am growing out this year:

And the plants I’m making selections from this year, the offspring of those two female MZPV plants and one MZPV male. I culled one seedlings out of twelve that I could tell would be very viny/weeping based on habit and here are the eleven that remain:

I plan to save all males with narrow leaflets and pleasant aromas for open pollination and chose one or two females with narrow leaflets and the best aromas. So far I am getting a lot of passionfruit/guava, black pepper, and honey from the stems. I’ll share more when I get farther along in the selection process!

19 Likes

Here she is, the small unkown seed…actually excited about this plant…I planted it outside last week…I live next to a public park so I’m not trying to grow an 8+ ft. tall plant…in my area it should start to flower around mid August…

12 Likes